Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Well the capt's down next week march 16 for a quick ,fishing and relaxing quickie break [thats does sound bad??]..Who's down I can give a living the dream hug??

Living The Dream Every Day!
No FAIR! Not ME! It'll probably be a year before I can afford to make another trip to paradise. We missed your fish you left for us at Coconuts...but they said you came and got it the next day....we got tied up going north that day I think and didn't make it back to pick it up. Thanks so much for the thought, though. Have a great trip cappy. Hugs to you. CB

OP Offline
I did leave fish ,for you but think we got days mixed up as we did not get out till two days later weather was just crap ..hugs to you my love.. here's to living the dream ,lots of time..

good luck jeff! save some for pescadora magnifica!!! laugh

G
G
Well, finally after several years, we are actually going to be in Belize around the same time, Capt. Jeff. Was supposed to be almost there today...flight got cancelled out of home base causing us to miss our CLT connection - hopefully tomorrow. However, I don't get to San Pedro until the 16th so maybe we will meet then.

OP Offline
gail please call me when you are there my cell in belize ,is 600 9650 ,do not leave message as voice mail is no good..

G
G
Capt Jeff,
Will do and will make an effort to actually meet you in person. My cell is 604 5202.

Jeff,

I'll be here too.

[email protected] to book your fishing trips.
i'll be there...but i'm a newbie so i guess thats not much help to ya! smile

OP Offline
lara newbie,or not will still give you a living the dream hug..three years ago I was a newbie.be down for quickie stay at my condo in royal palm ,my cell in belize is 600 9650 or stop by coconet internet cafe in town my buddy steve's place. they know how to reach me.will buy you a drink and chat obout life and things to do in sanpedro ariving now on the 15 of march.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 285 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.