Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
Just for fun, what does your kid say or do that is too much for words?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I reallly hope this doesn't offend anyone:

I have a good friend who teaches 2nd grade. He was over for dinner a few nights ago and said his class had been in rare form. He was reading them a story about a couple of forest animals, apparently both male.
One kid interrupts and asks, "Are they married?"
Second kid pipes up, "Noooooo, they can't be married, they're both boys."
Third kid chimes in, "Ohhh yes they can - boys can get married and when they do, they're called hobos."

J
J
That is a good one!
Except here in Canada the 2nd kid would have been Conservative and the 3rd Liberal!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha hah aha ha ah ha!

That's too funny!

I don't know how funny this is but my 4 year old daughter craves sushi - it's bizarre. When we're at the grocery store, she runs over to where it's kept and she break opens the package and starts eating it right there. I have to try to calm myself from laughter because of the people staring in amazement. They mostly say the same thing, "good, start her early!", or, and my thoughts, "that's BIZARRE!" or a blank stare. It's pretty funny.

When she was a bit younger, she had a stuffed toy named Stitch. Well, of course it's harder for a young person to say "ssssssssstttttttt". They're first words start off like "bbbbbbbb". You get the picture but boy was she loud calling for that toy and yet again, me, trying to hold back the laughter.

K
K
Back in the day my now 18 yr old daughter was a huge fan of 101 dalmations. You may remenber the scene where all the pups have been kidnapped and are sitting in front of a TV, discussing their past- some strays some from homes. Well my daughter knew the names of all the dogs. I remember asking her the names of two particular pups- she replied "daaaad- thats Bought and Paid For"

Flyfishing my way through mid-life crisis.
Sure TQ, sure - try and get me to believe you did't give her speech lessons! ahahahaha

(BTW, where's my seat 2A???)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
When my daughter was five, my then "boyfriend" was balding. He was bent over tying her shoe, and she said "T..you have pretty hair. Why do you shave the top?" He just didn't quite know what to say, I was hysterical. She was looking at him with such sincerity.

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
Hon Offline
When my youngest son was about a year old we discovered that he was lactose intolerant. At about 3 years of age, when he started going to birthday parties, pre-school, etc., we started to educate him about staying away from foods containing milk and milk products so that he could avoid the gastrointestinal effects they caused.

Fast forward to the age of 4 1/2 or so - we are out for dinner at a nice restaurant. The kids are dressed up and on their best behaviour. After dinner the waitress, who has taken a liking to the good looking boys who are so polite, says because they have been so good she is going to bring them both a big dish of ice cream.

Son says calmly and with perfect diction, "I can't have ice cream. It gives me the shits!" Every one who heard just howled with laughter laugh

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
Sun, that is FUNNY!

No klc, I don't promote the "b" word at home. Although I sometimes use it in the car! laugh

I'll let ya know about 2a upon my arrival. I'm sure it'll be great! wink

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 328 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.