Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kra-Z-K Offline OP
OP Offline
I know, strange question... but last time I asked what I thought was real strange was replied to by 3 people the same day and taken care of right away so I will give this a try.

Hurricane season has officially started. Last year Karmin and I could not evacuate for the storm that most of the island did because our kennel broke and there were none here large enough to fit her. I must have a kennel if there are evacuations. They will not let me put her on the boat without one.

If anyone in the states has a used dog kennel for a LARGE dog (over 60 lbs) and wants to sell it, I know you can put it on the airplane as one piece of luggage if you are not going to bring all the allowed bags. Let me know if you have one and the price. Thanks,
Keli

P
P
Why not buy one through Kathy at pampered Paws.

Kra-Z-K Offline OP
OP Offline
of course I would, I love them, they don't have then large enough.

KraZk....I don't have one big enuff, but if you want to check the online pet stores or suppliers, I will be happy to bring it with me on our next trip. I'm not too sure when it will be, but hubby may be down at the end of this month, and could bring it. PM me if you want to discuss this, or get my address to have it delivered here.

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
Kra-Z-K - I have a fold up Crate cage, that might be suitable for a 60 lb dog, and I am currently thinking of coming back down in Sept. If it's suitable for you, I will bring it along, and would glady give it to you for free, other than what I may get charged in Customs? I am not sure it's what you are looking for, but I bought it with the intention of crate training my puppy at the time, and she hated it. Pm me if you like, but I will be leaving for Ixtapa Mexico tomorrow, for a week, and will not get my e-mails until next Saturday. Karen

Kra-Z-K Offline OP
OP Offline
Sun&Sand and CaliBlueFrog, THANK YOU so much for your replies. It is very kind of you. I will check out the suppliers online and if that option does not work that would be so thrilled Karen if you brought yours down. As far as what you would get charged in customs, I would pay those fees. Thanks to both of you!

Whenever I post strange threads I am amazed at the great responces! Remember the jello thread and the protein shake thread? Man, you all are great.

S
S
Keli,

Kathy does have ones big enough for Karmin in stock right now. They keep them in the back as there's not enough room up front. She can also bring in larger ones and is placing an order soon.

S...

Kra-Z-K Offline OP
OP Offline
will stop in Monday, thank you!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 314 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.