Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
L
L
I agree, we have eaten at the Steak House too and it was excellent. David has been very nice the few times I have talked with him. It is my hope he will choose to work a little with the neighbors about the noise. Don't think he really needs the bad publicity from the locals at this point.

R.B. Mernitz
Ate there right after opening for my b-day, was superior, to say the least! Music doesn't start till 9 p.m. and I ate on the deck, so fabulous! After eating this great dinner, went downstairs and danced all that off, what fun...loved every bite and minute of it!!!

Can't find my plane...
Weren't we talking about the steakhous upstairs at Fido's One???????????????????????????????

Can't find my plane...
A
A
I am confused. Perhaps too many One Barrels. Nonetheless, I passed by Fidos Sandbox (South) at 8:30 pm tonight and they were not even opened. Also, they are not really in a neighborhood, since the sea is in front and the water tower-lagoon is behind. Royal Caribbean to the north and not much to the south so do not think they could be guilty of noise pollution. Amanda, are you talking about the original Fido's? Just curious.

T
T
No she is talking about #2 and noise will NOT be tolerated. Don't make me come out of the bush after 9PM to prove that there are neighbors- unless prepared to give me a free bar tab...

L
L
You are wrong on that, we live next door to the south and there are mostly private homes all the way to Mosquito Coast and beyond. To the north are also private homes and Victoria House. Victoria House has never had loud bands and caters to people who enjoy the quiet and serenity of the resort. When you build a resturant in the middle of a primarily residential neighborhood, I think you do need to show some respect for the area. It could be a very nice addition, but don't [#%!] off your neighbors if you want to make a go of it. I am speaking of Fido's South for clarification.

R.B. Mernitz
L
L
You are wrong on that, we live next door to the south and there are mostly private homes all the way to Mosquito Coast and beyond. To the north are also private homes and Victoria House. Victoria House has never had loud bands and caters to people who enjoy the quiet and serenity of the resort. When you build a resturant in the middle of a primarily residential neighborhood, I think you do need to show some respect for the area. It could be a very nice addition, but don't [#%!] off your neighbors if you want to make a go of it. I am speaking of Fido's South for clarification.

R.B. Mernitz
Agree with the sentiments of the Peace and Quiet Party.
The first travesty was the creation of Royal Caribbean Resort - one looks at that place and you know little good will come of it.

OP Offline
When I stated this post it was about the new steak house upstars at the fido's in town !!!!!!!!!!!! thank you all for sharing the info,on the new steak house..but on a other note I guess you are up in arms about the new fido's,2 ,or what ever it's new name south on beach near the royal caribbean army type huts complex .. guess if I lived next door I would be not a happy camper..but the bar looked good as they where building it,will check it out..

Living The Dream Every Day!
I think F2 looks awesome! I can see myself lounging many-a times at their pool! Very nice! Ya, Capt. Jeff, "army type huts" is a good description for the complex next door... confused :p

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 236 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.