Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
just got back from my second home ,,at royal palm,anyway got the urge for a big burger,well here is the scoop , run do not walk to Banana beach, resort and eat in there el divino,restaurant, this is not just a great restaurant ,and is on my top ten must list, but they serve a great huge sirloin cheese burger ,3/4 of a lb.a monster enough for two , real cheddar ,plus it has carmelized onions , yummy stuff ..tomato ,pickel , add if you dare home made fresh cuts fries also huge and your into some serious eating..a big feed .we all know the island has great seafood ,but some times a great burger is nice..I highly recommend ,this place !!! a wow.wow wow,lunch..plus when your there give tim jeffers , the owner a kiss and hug from the capt ,he loves attention ....

Living The Dream Every Day!
L
L
I'll second that on the burger. But you forgot the ceasar salad and the bowtie saffron pasta. Now if they would bring back the great steak sandwich I'd be in heaven.

R.B. Mernitz
OP Offline
Your right great salads.nice am brekfest also yummy place cold a/c on hot day..but the burgers rule.......

Capt Jeff, how is it every time you are in SP I am in the states? lol.

S
S
Great salads..come on Capt Jeff..who has room after the huge cheeseburger and fresh cut fries..el divino rocks

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care
OP Offline
kra z k my love ,ship does happens ,next trip will be aug 15 ,I think if your there will put you on the fishing ,eating out list ,as we need fun people.heard you a class act..

OP Offline
scuba do no you have a salad ,one day then a burger a other day..you can not do both together,well not me at least..

lol, lol, lol, we are scheduled to go to Mpls around Aug 12. lol! no joke. If we don't go that week I would love to go out fishing and eating with you all. Sounds like fun smile

OK, please excuse my ignorance but what or where is Mpls?

Thx.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

on the other side of the river from St. Paul

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 177 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.