Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
W
OP Offline
W
Hi Ya'll, I'll be coming to San Pedro for my first time in dec. and would like some help with where to go. I play music so I'd like to see the local music scene and plan on checking out Matagrande Studios, also I'll be on a budget so where would inexpensive accomodations be found....something with a roof would be nice...or not. Are there any jam sessions around ? I scuba also so any recomendation there would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time. See Ya Soon,PEACE,NO WAR!! WR

PEACE....NO WAR!!!! Let's use our brains..not our brawn.
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
DANGER WILL ROBINSON! sorry couldn't resist, simple minds you know! laugh

If you are not coming over the holidays, you should still be able to find decent inexpensive accomodations. Try Ruby's, Lily's, Pedro's, Corona del mar, Banana Beach verandah rooms, lots of cheap little local hotels in town.

jam session every Sunday at BC's....right on the beach, can't miss it. Miss Charlene puts on a fantastic feed that day as well.

W
OP Offline
W
Thank You Barbara..I'll check'em out. PEACE....NO WAR !!.....Will R.

Check with Crazy Canuck for their live music schedule while you're there. It's been my favorite music location on both of my trips. Last May I had the pleasure of hearing Dennis Wolfe and Drummer Dan in addition to a night of Bob Marley style music. Just thinking about it makes me ache to get back there! Enjoy your trip.

Be a pal, save a Dal.
W
OP Offline
W
Thanks for your help..I will definitely check it out. I guess this Dennis Wolfeguy is pretty good from I can gather. Looking forward to hearing him play. I hope to run into u on AC someday. Thanks Again, Will.....PEACE....NO WAR !!

J
J
Hey Will, you might also check out FIDOS BAR.. I here rumour that on tuesday nights Russel Hulme and another fella by the name of Keith,( a well known harmonica player) will be playing strictly the blues starting in august. well worth hearing.

johnallatt
W
OP Offline
W
Thanks John, I play a little harp myself and really enjoy a good harmonica player...it's not an easy instrument to master and requires alot of practice to play well. I hope they are still playing the blues on tues. when I get down in dec. I also hear FIDOS is a pretty happening place for live music.....can anybody tell me a bit about Barefoot Skinny...looks like he's a keyboard player and singer....ever hear him play ?? Anyway....I can't wait to start getting acquainted with AC and it's local scene...it really sounds like my kinda place with my kinda people and once again John...thanks for taking the time too reply to my inquiry..it is very much appreciated....maybe I'll see you on AC someday and we can have a beer. See Ya, Will.....PEACE......NO WAR !!!

Also, the Tacklebox has the Punta Boys...lots and lots of good music on the island....enjoy! It's diverse, indiginous, wonderful.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.