Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

L
OP Offline
L
klc - I have no doubt that is true. Geez.

Thanks for the link TQ. I was wondering about duty free. Sounds like you can bring liquor back if bought at duty free and delivered to the plane. Will have to check on that when we land Sat at BZE. See ya.

C
C
u can only buy alchol duty free when leaving BZE, and they will give it to u as your walking out to da plane because they don't want u to buy it for any workers or anybody there they want to make sure that u take it on the plane with u, i asked the guy at the duty free shop last wensday why they alwayls do that. it was an adventure bringing back my one barrell in my carryon on wensday to the US being that i'm not 21 yet, i could only imagine what would have happened to me on thursday after all that stuff went down. I got lucky

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Don't know where you got that "they give it to you as you're walking ot to the plane" stuff; I buy my duty free limit of rum every time I leave - they hand it to me and I head to Jet's for a couple before getting on the plane. Casa - perhaps you just looked shadey! wink

C
C
they always give it to me after i check in as i'
m walking to the plane, maybe its just me, but i did the same thing headed to jets for a few cold ones, it was my last belikin until december i hope., lol

You can buy duty free liquor in the US and take it into BZ. Or at least you could in March. We've done it many times. We carried it on plane with us. It was a gift for friends living in SP. Of course now, they may hold it until you get off the plane.

ArtZ SmartZ
"Hours-long waits in the security line. Ridiculous prohibitions on what you can carry onboard. Last week's foiling of a major terrorist plot and the subsequent airport security graphically illustrates the difference between effective security and security theater." according to Bruce Schneier.

It's not security, it's security theater: measures designed to make us feel safer but not actually safer:
http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2006/08/terrorism_secur.html

Live and let live
What is the UPDATE on prohibited items in carry on bags? A gal needs her lipgloss.

Dare To Deviate
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
www.tsa.gov

Lipstick: yes (at the agent's discretion)
Lip gloss: no

and don't even think about mascara!

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.