Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
Chris Offline OP
OP Offline
...but in the end I did. 9/11/2006 happened to be the best day for me to fly to Guadalajara. I seriously thought about NOT flying out of superstition or fear or call it whatever.

You know....the flights were empty....no more than 20% full. On a Monday. And I almost didn't fly because I was ...scared. I ended up flying because the alternative was my 110% giving up to Osama Bin Laden and his Manic-Islamic Mafiosa. Screw them. What a bunch of greedy, thieving, lunatic scumbags.

And, you know....flying on 9/11 actually allowed me to pay my respects to those who lost their lives and those who suffered (and still do) because of it.

L
L
Chris good for you. If we start changing our plans out of fear, then they win. And I agree it does in a way pay respect to those who lost there lives today. We should all continue however to keep our eyes open to our surroundings and report anything suspicious.

Chris Offline OP
OP Offline
"We should all continue however to keep our eyes open to our surroundings and report anything suspicious."....correct, and I always do.

L
L
I flew yesterday from Montana back to California on a business trip. Salt Lake City, a major hub for Delta, was like a ghost town. No lines, quiet, great service. My opposing counsel in my case refused to fly on 9/11.

Everything went smooth as can be. Chris, if they are going to pick a place to bomb, chances are good it won't be in your neck of the woods, as history shows.

Chris as I know you are a big sissy !! but I hear you.I understand what you are saying ,life will never be the same as we know it.Its a shame these towel head scumbags get to scare good people..

Living The Dream Every Day!
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Gee, Capt Jeff, I'm very disappointed to hear that kind of racial slur coming from you. frown

Mafiosi....plural.....
Mafiosa...one bad dude

Towel Heads....is that the same as ( )American? September 11th sucked but how many more have died because of the so-called WAR AGAINST TERROR? Thousands and thousands more, that is how many.

Bin Laden and his twisted agenda have nothing to do with Islam or Islamic principals...just like Jerry Falwell et al do not (hopefully) speak for all christians. Every group has their radical factions...with the growing dislike towards the western agenda you have two choices....go out and live life to the fullest or be a coward and buy into the propaganda.

Protect your rights America because you are losing them very quickly.

whaddaya mean yer all outta Jack's?
L
L
True, Cool. Nothing will be the same again in our life times, that is for sure.

I have said it before and I will say it again. I think they should just go blow him up, but they won't. Should they ever catch Bin Laden and his towel heads, another option is to put him on international TV and shoot a missle through him. He deserves it and then some.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
cb "just like"? associating Jerry Falwell with Bin Laden - "protect your rights America because you are losing them very quickly".? Too much cool-aid!

binLaden is not representative of every muslim just like Falwell is not representative of every christian....no Kool-aid....just logic. Comparative analysis? Instead of trying to make gobs of money you may wish to try picking up a good book every once in awhile.

Why did Bush Senior not go after Hussein when he had a chance? BinLaden could have been accessed many times over as well....he was mujaheddin and your govt was supplying them with arms and training...you know...Afghanistan? During the Russian occupation?

Dropped the ball good there too. Still no infrastructure repairs as was promised. Same in I-Rack. When will Americans stop voting for the same idiots over and over again?

America has lost a great deal of its rights. Have you not read the Patriot Act?

Doesn't it sound strange to those of you who are sentient that the Patriot Act of some 300 or so pages was voted in within a couple of weeks of 9/11? And the Homeland Security nonsense?

If America is so great guys then what the hell are you doing here? Oh I know....who cares about here?

This is probably the safest place on the planet to be in. Drink up...happy hour (hic) is a 24/7 thang.

whaddaya mean yer all outta Jack's?
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.