Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MALIBU Offline OP
OP Offline
Check this out:
www.rediclinic.com
Nope, I don't work there, I just think it is GREAT! Some don't have insurance, some don't want their insurance to know about a cholesterol test or some other test, some just don't want to hassle with having to waste all the time and money to go to the doctor just to get a lab slip to have their cholesterol or something else tested, I mean that can take 3 hours! Just pop in, get it done and you are outta there! This is a GREAT service and I appreciate it.

Interesting Malibu... I see there's one almost around the corner from me. Thanks. eek

MALIBU Offline OP
OP Offline
I went there yesterday for the first time. It was Great! Mr Malibu has been there before. I really think our healthcare system has gone to hell and .... and this is a step forward.

You are not going to believe this:: My GP put up a sign at the check-in desk that says: due to rising costs associated with insurance and medicare (NEITHER OF WHICH I HAVE OR USE) they will no longer allow call in prescription refills. You have to go in and pay the office visit to get a prescription refill. CAN YOU BELIEVE that? Then I call 2 days ago to make an appointment, they were on their 2 hour lunch (they have 50 employees working there, not ONE of them could stay behind and answer the da#n phone???) {can you tell I am ****ed?} the automated phone system said "If this is an emergency you may press 1 but we will place a $25 charge on your bill". I wanted to scream: YOU'RE A DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kindof like Elaine told George YOU'RE BALD! Anyway, I made up my mind right then and there to dump that doc's office. My God!

Anybody else have any good doctor experiences that will make us steam and cuss and spit bullets? :rolleyes:

I'd follow up with a letter to the doctor, with the return address of:

Reservations Desk
National Bi-Sexual Conference

as a return address and marked personal. To make sure he got it. eek

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.