Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#20514 02/08/06 09:04 AM
P
OP Offline
P
My husband and I have been checking out the www.adventuresinbelize.com website, and it seems like a pretty neat place to choose a package from in order to start our upcoming vacation in Belize.

Any comments/recommendations on the country, weather, and site would be greatly appreciated.

Caves Branch Jungle Lodge
single choice
Comment 1 (0%, 0 Votes)
Comment 2 (0%, 0 Votes)
No Votes Yet
Voting on this poll ends: 0 seconds ago
J
J
Just completed a 3-night adventure package and it was the experience of a lifetime!!!

We loved everything about the place ... the adventures, the staff, the accomodations ... everything !!!

The Waterfall Cave was the coolest thing we've ever done. My wife overcame her fear and rapelled the Black Hole for her birthday.

It was a phenomenal start to our Belize vacation. we will be back!!!

T
T
My advice is that Belize is a great place to vacation ... it offers all kinds of adventures and the people are really friendly ... What can I say ...??? It was our honeymoon and we travelled through the country for 13 days.

Our last stop was the Caves Branch Jungle Lodge. There we did the "River of Caves" and Zip-Line (7 miles) Expedition, then the Black Hole Drop and lastly, the Full Day Bird Watching ... What an exhilarating experience!!!

You might want to contact Rhoda at www.adventuresinbelize.com ... she helped us make a decision with prompt ideas, replies and quotes.

When it comes to the weather, you can check out //ambergriscaye.com/pages/town/weather3.html.

Happy Travels!!!

S
S
We chose the Caves Branch Honeymoon package (see http://www.adventuresinbelize.com/packages/romance/cavesbranch.html) and took the Overnight Cave Honeymoon expedition ... They went above and beyond in planning our wedding - we loved it - it was beautiful!!!

The overnight honeymoon cave was the neatest thing we have ever done - an awesome memory!!!

The staff was very friendly, the food was great, and the accommodations were charming.

We will definitely return for our anniversary this year!!!

M
M
test

obvious :rolleyes:

F
F
I think it would be helpful if IP addresses were displayed with each post.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.