Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A
OP Offline
A
Hi,

My partner, Heather and I, are looking to purchase a SMALL bar/restaurant/accommodations business or combo or even a lot perhaps to build same either in Ambergris Caye or on the Costa Maya.

We currently live in Yucatan and know Costa Maya very well and have been to Ambergris Caye but not in awhile (we know it has changed a lot!)
We also owned and lived in our own small hotel
in New Orleans for many years so know the business.

We take a boat from Xcalak to Ambergris on Dec 1 for several days there and then return to Ambergris again for a followup just before Christmas so this is a serious search.

No BIG BOY GRANDIOSE replies please, ours is a small, modest endeavor but will be a cash transaction anywhere between 100,000 and 600,000 depending on whether it is a commercial/residential zoned lot OR an existing turnkey business OR some kind of renovation; depends on location and condition of property as well as other factors.

So we look forward to any and all responses EXCEPT FROM REALTORS, SORRY - WE WILL ONLY DEAL DIRECTLY WITH OWNERS.

Reach us at [email protected]

Thanks a lot,
Alan and Heather

I understand the Stained Glass Pub is for sale again. I don't know who to tell you to contact, tho. Perhaps someone on the island can help? Good luck with your efforts.

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
S
S
I've sent your info to Marie who owns Stained Glass Pub.

"So we look forward to any and all responses EXCEPT FROM REALTORS, SORRY - WE WILL ONLY DEAL DIRECTLY WITH OWNERS."....then make sure you hire a good Belizean attorney if you find something you want to buy.

Chris on my god I was thinking the same thing,Only I was thinking two ,good attorneys one to watch the other lawyer !!!!you hire!!

Living The Dream Every Day!
A great deal of the property on the caye has absentee owners and is only available through real estate agents. You are severely limiting your choices.

About time someone stood up and said I do not want to deal with sleazy realtors-absolute crooks the lot of them-I can fully understand why you want to deal directly with owners-in fact I can see myself being able to sell Pedro's for around 2 mil-an absolute bargain as you are asking me because we have rooms/kitchen restaurant bar everything that you need and want-I will just have to chuck out my better clients-Amanda and Chris (sunrise),Chris (Pelican),Richard (Cayo),Steve and Mark(Paradise) and Cristina from Southwind because they may inform you that I am underselling Pedro's-please bring any form of U.S. currency

Is that 2Mil usd or bzd?????????
A bargain at any price!

Pedro mustn't want to sell his place too badly, since they've told that they only have up to $600,000 (in cash) to spend. He should have priced his place at $600,000 . . then he'd have 'em, right where he wants 'em.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

moron

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 283 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.