Not sure what a "supportive trust fund" is but assuming that this means that you have bucks coming from the U.S., what you'd face in Belize is:
1) No Belize tax at all from income from outside Belize (including income from your trust fund)
2) On income generated in Belize, personal income tax maxed out at 25% (no tax on first US$10,000 in income)
3) On Belize business income, you'd pay a gross receipts tax, which varies from under 1% to 25% of revenues, depending on the type of business.
4) Assuming you made money, as one of the relaively few Belizean residents who actually made money and had to pay tax, your records would be subject to close scrutiny, far closer than in the U.S.
5) No capital gains or inheritance tax, but there's a 10% property exchange tax for non-citizens and you'd have to collect and pay 8% sales tax if your busineses were of any size.
... but consult your tax advisor, attorney or accountant before acting on this advice!