Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Hey E, it's the Jeopardy Game. Phrases that start with I for $200 laugh

I think the last boat that goes TO San Pedro from Caye Caulker is 5:30 p.m. The last boat from San Pedro to Caye Caulker is 4:30. The last boat that leaves Belize City for San PEdro is 4:30 p.m.

The last water taxi for san pedro left at 5:30 pm a couple months ago. Don't think the schedule has changed. So dinner has to be early. There are some good places close to the pier.

E
E
What book?

BB reread my post s l o w l y
Here's everything you will ever want to know about the water taxi
http://www.gocayecaulker.com/members/ccwta.html
http://www.cayecaulkerwatertaxi.com/pages/1/index.htm

R
R
A note with love......thanks everyone from all boards and all the locals and tourists that have enjoyed Rasta Pasta through the years... and expressed support and such positive energies on this board and even followed us on our wanderings and by word of mouth, directed at what we have always tried to do... I just want to give a heads up to quite a few more great eating spots here that it's almost become one day to Caye Caulker is just not enough. High end and consistently good: Don Corleone ( good breakfast and dinner nice ambience}and Habaneros for Dinner great menu and quaint.I recomend reservations for both.. Moderate yet consistent but sometimes slow... Sandbox(Open all Day Great comfort food), Rainbow .. Belizean cuisine on the water, Happy Lobster Good Breakfast), Syd's..Real Belizean Food at fair prices, Marin's Restaurant next to I & I been here ever since, Great hang out open all day Herbal Tribe. Amore Cafe a great coffee and snack stop ( AM only) Cheap treats... the little lady close to Chan's Grocery on Middle Street(AM only) for great johnny cakes with chicken or cheese and burritos mm... Glenda's (a classic) cinnamon rolls.. open till after lunch, the bakery on middle street. Aunties (aka Pirates- Best fast food on the island.(strictly to go & open all day) and can't forget the juice lady fresh squeeze by Popeye's Ms Mirna best fruit salads across from Miramar hotel, Ms Rose's creole dinners off her cart by Oceanside and The chinese restaurant bless them open till Midnight. Hope I have given a likkle credit to all since we can all work positively together which makes the day so much better.
Nuff love and respect Maralyn

S
OP Offline
S
I want to take a moment and say a BIG THANKS!! to everyone for giving me so much great insight to Caye Caulker. I can already see one day will hardly be enough and why many come here to spend their entire vacation. With so many friends and co-workers going high traffic, high energy places for their vacations I thank God we were told about Ambergris Caye.

Silkpainter

What a delightful lady. If you reviewed my post more slowly and were not so quick to find fault. You might notice that we posted at exactly the same time, I didn't see your post.

I was trying to help .

Your tact is as good as your service when I visted your shop twice without being helped.

Bill

S
S
Thanks Maralyn, it's been a while since I've been over and I'm glad to see some of my favourites are still around.

S...

R
R
Belican Bill who ever you are I LOVE YOU

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 329 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day