Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
And remember...no sleeping on the beach!!

Gone fishing!!
R
R
I TOO AM LOOKING FOR SPACE TO LIVE. I'LL BE STUDENT AT MUA. I HAVE TWO KIDS AND UNIL 12/04 A PART-TIME HUSBAND!! "NO, HE ONLY HAS TO RETURN TO THE GRIND TO RETIRE WITH FULL BENIFITS!!!!" I'M ALSO LOOKING FOR ACCOMADATIONS FOR OVER A YEAR. I HEARD THAT IT'S BETTER TO COME DOWN TO AC; THEN LOOK AROUND FOR THE BEST "DEAL!" IF ANY OF YOU ARE GOING TO BE AROUND ABOUT 8/2O/03 OR 8/21/03 THEN BOY WOULD I LIKE A FRIENDLY FACE WHO KNOWS THE INS/OUTS OF AC. I NEED TO BE NEAR THE YACHT CLUB AND ISLAND ACADEMY. I ALSO WANT TO STAY IN AC OR BELIZE AND GIVE MEDICAL CARE THAT HAS BEEN TAUGHT TO ME. BUY THE WAY; I'M 1/2 AMERICAN TRAINED ALREADY...PA-C FOR 12 PLUS YEARS. I'M WILLING TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO GET THE BEST DEAL WITH THE RIGHT "DIGS."

THANKS TO ALL,

ROSEMARY

rbj
S
S
Hello Aimee
write me a couple of lines. My email address
[email protected]
Conchita

T
T
this topic must be about my wife....

NEDiver Offline OP
OP Offline
First time I've checked the board since arriving 3 weeks ago -- contrary to popular belief, I've found it cheaper to live in AC than in Caye Caulker.

Got a good weekly deal with Ruby's II (much preferable to Ruby's I), but if i were to do it all over, I would have rented an apt for a month.

S
S
A lot of hotels and hotels apts (especially at the lower end of the spectrum) will give you discounted rates for long term stays. Don't be satisfied with the regular nightly rate even at a budget place. If you can find one with a kitchenette that suits your needs, try to negotiate a steeply discounted rate. In the slow season, occupancy rates are very low, and if they give you a 50% discount, they will still probably be coming out ahead of what they would get at their normal occupany rate at full price.

Susan Guberman-Garcia, Attorney at Law. Phone: 510-792-2639
Fax/Voicemail:: 510-405-2016 Email: [email protected]
wondering of this logic applies to a couple of units at Paradise Villas? wink

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
S
S
Actually, it does. We do give discounted rates for stays longer than two weeks. However, we are booked almost solid in July and August. But, if anybody wants a great deal for September or October, they can have it! Escrow is going to close mid September but the buyers have given us authority to book ahead and credit them with any money received in escrow.
And our rates are high enough that even with a steep discount, it wouldn't be affordable for the person who posted here, he was looking to pay less than $400 per month.
It never hurts to ask for a discount. Before my husband found a cheap apartment (that even comes with a resident kitten, more cat acumulation!) in Bocas to live in while construction on our house is in progress, I found a nice room in a hotel for a monthly rate that was approximately 35% of the nightly rate. It wasn't right on the water but it was nice, had AC, TV, nice patio, etc. They didn't have a policy for long term rentals but I talked them into it.

Susan Guberman-Garcia, Attorney at Law. Phone: 510-792-2639
Fax/Voicemail:: 510-405-2016 Email: [email protected]
Congrats on selling Susan!

CONCHITA... you made it to the board... finally!!!
laugh Yippie for you! You go girl!

Board members... Conchita is the first person on the Island I corresponded with prior to our first trip to Belize. (right before Keith hit) She is really trying to help out the children and women residents on the Island. If you CAN bring a few items WHENEVER you go down, she will make sure ALL items are put to good use! VERY FAIRLY TOO, I'M SURE!
She is kinda "shy" though when ya first mmet her, (geeze, it only took her a couple of years to get on the board don't ya know) but do dinner with her and her hubby and WATCH OUT! wink They will be good friends for a long time!

Do help if ya can!

P.S. Hi Conchita... our love to you and yours!

edit by Hope... DUH. lol
Wrong thread... Right person! The other thread R&C posted.

I remember someone else who used to be super shy.

Gone fishing!!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.