Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Z
Zagnut Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Hi everybody!

I've never been to San Pedro before, but I saw it in a travel brochure. I immediately fell in love with the place so I'm moving down!..and I can't wait! My question is this... Are there any jobs there for me when I get there? Preferably something that pays well and isn't too strenuous or specialized, you know, just a job where I can draw a paycheck while I party in paradise!...Oh and I'll need a house to rent...something spacious and luxurious but cheap. Preferably a beachfront home. I need to be able to afford it on the paycheck I receive from working down there. Any input will be appreciated. Thanks! ..and I'm looking forward to being neighbors!

Ha ha! Zagnut mek wah joke.

Me give job and house come wid job.

I think I can pay 1000usd per week plus bonuses
House will be 3bed 3 bath with pool facing ocean-is that ok???

I can pay $2500 a week plus a palatial mansion overlooking the barrier reef with olympic sized pool and best of all you only have to work 1 hour a day

:rolleyes:

.....and Pedro and Gaz mek wah big, fat lie :p

yat Offline
Zagnut,

Thanks for the laugh.

Z
Zagnut Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Wow! Two job offers and I haven't even gotten down there yet! This place must be overflowing with opportunitiies. I wonder why more folks haven't moved down there already?

Oh and BTW Pedro1...not trying to nitpick or anything but you misspelled the word with. It's with a "th" not a "d". Sorry...like I said, I don't mean to nitpick, it's just that incorrect spelling is a little pet peeve of mine...I hope you'll understand.

Zagnut you are just too funny. According to Pedro there are MANY VERY WEALTHY people in San Pedro, there is probably at least one fool among them who will give you all you wish for. Shoot high.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Ha,ha, this treat makes me

zag NUTS

go head.

Pedro is a Britt--He is allowed a few spelling transgressions now and then--or even a feeble attempt at Kriol if he so choses.
If you have the bitch on your money you can get away with a lotta stuff--so they say.
Jim

Jim
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 300 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.