Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
First visit to Belize was last year, spent three days on the mainland, 5 days in San Pedro. Now totally hooked on SP. Have been there 4 times this year, going back this Sat. for 10 days, love it so much we bought a place and seriously considering retiring there and being long-term beach bums. Input? Tips? Suggestions? Recommendations? Intervention referrals? (!)

Send me an email.....sounds like us couple of years ago.....still here....maybe you can stop by while you are on the island.

Change your Latitude
H
H
i actually just bought a place on the island of ambergris caye! its beautiful! i turned to Century 21 to help me out...and indeed they saw my vision of exactly what i wanted...something on the beach, overlooking the gorgeous ocean, close to town so that we can actually walk there but also a little bit secluded so that we get our privacy that we like...
what they presented to me was absolutely perfect!!! had to buy on the spot! they actually gave me reasonable negotiations! so i recommend turning to them..and YES they DO have an office in little ambergris caye! even i couldnt believe that we would run into them here, in a foreign country! what are the odds??
thank you century 21 for providing my wife and i with all the help we needed!! can't wait to finally head down there in the spring and stay at our newly owned condo! looking forward to it!

Yep.....I saw C21 in Costa Rica 15 yrs ago.

C21 has been in Mexico for years, not surprising they found Ambergris.

The Ambergris C21 Agents, how long have they lived on AC?

Dare To Deviate
Congrats, Happytraveller!!

They're also on mainland...took me by surprise on the Hummingbird Highway smile

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.