Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16
I truly hope AC NEVER gets like Florida.I am moving there to get away from the over building,congested and hustle bustle of this area..it is amazing what people will build on and road rage is getting to be a regular occurance who the hell needs it.give me "no shoes no shirt no problem" anyday!

N
NAZ MAN Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Hello Simon,
Good point , well taken. I guess I did come into town on a wild stallion but I have to admit, it was a fun ride ! A lot of my personality & ENTHUSIASM COMES from my past experiences & association with certain groups of movers & shakers !The real Deal phrase got started with a party at Ybor City on Gaspirilla nite parade & stuck with us- alot of fun & joking around!!!
Funny , how we are all Creatures Of HABIT !!!
Well the Stallion is broken,& calmed down now & ready to be the real deal like the rest of you !!!
NAZ

N
NAZ MAN Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Hey sassnfun,
You are so right in Tampa Bay if thats where you are from ! All that is really bad here . I'm with you , lets take a ride on a stallion & get our butts down to AC . NAZ

Naz Man, I have enjoyed reading your ride. You sure had them going......which is always a fun read, right here on the board. Keep the dervish whirling.

Dare To Deviate
Well naz man - if that is your real name, you can reclaim your good graces with all of us here on the board by throwing a huge party at your new place.

In as much as I would love to stay and catch up on the board, I hear that dillards is having a sale on their new line of "san pedro new condo initiation party floozie dresses" Gotta run.
:rolleyes:

hi chloe, will you be inland enough to stay out of the big wind? if not, come on up to houston with us.

I'm 25 miles inland. Maybe Emily is going to be gentle with us in South Texas. We have been lucky for many years.

Thanks to all of you, for your concerns and well wishes.

Dare To Deviate
Chloe I have alot of good friends in South Texas and one in Brownsville is in a Mobile home with a cat I do hope it goes a bit more South.My adopted Mum is in Laredo also.

Yes Naz man, you should definately throw a BIG pary. And I am not talking BIG TALK ABOUT IT, PARTY. I want to see "the real deal" party.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
YES, DEFINATELY GETTING FUNNY BUT DOES NOT BEAT THE POST ABOUT DRUGS. LETS GET THAT POST GOING AGAIN! HAHAHA

Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.