Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Chilly and damp in Santa Cruz. I had frost on my windshield this morning when I brought Andrew to school.
Waves are big though. The ocean and surf here is truly awesome. Head to toe wetsuit is a must though - not like your water!
You should be the Ambergris Caye Ambassador of Good Will. I wonder if I wrote your Mayoress she would create a salaried position for you? OK, no money, just a key to the town!
Love ya man,
Pam

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself"
Amanda,
Which satellite radio service do you subscribe to. We were thinking about it for our condo.

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
Which satellite service works in Belize, XM or Sirius? Is there a local dealer? Do you turn on the service before coming to Bze or?

I have XM and it works great on ambergris. You can have the service turned on in the states and just bring the radio with you, put the antenna out and you got awsome radio!! I am not sure if the local stores carry XM but i'm sure someone on the board can answer that.

I want to be just like Capt Jeff when I grow up!
Thanks for the inf, appreciate it.

Kra-Z-K Offline OP
OP Offline
So MTV went out on channel 21 on the 2nd as it said it would but what channel is it on now? I keep flipping and flipping and can not find it. So no more MTV? Life goes on. Just let me know Simon, SIN, any of you locals who know.

C
C
if this helps kra-z-k, you can access alot of programs on there website, and see whats going on there, i also have a question to ask to the locals "does the cable company have different packages you can buy like in the states"

Kra-Z-K Offline OP
OP Offline
thanks. I appreciate it. They don't have the shows I want to watch on the website, and would hate to watch it with friends on my laptop screen all huddled together wink They do not have different packages like in the states. I do have full cable. back to the song above...I want my MTV!

what a sad posting-you guys deserve everything you wish/write for

Kra-Z-K Offline OP
OP Offline
thanks Peter, glad you think I deserve my MTV. As far as a sad posting, I do not like to go out drinking all the time as most do here and enjoy a few shows on MTV. I think it is more sad to drink myself to a bad liver each night. If they took away alcohol on the island wouldn't you post asking if it is ever returning?

You're welome to join me anytime, since you think I am super hot...so you'd tell me when I used to be a tourist. By the way, you looked super hot at the internet cafe the other day. It was so hard to sit next to you without getting hot. :p cool wink lol.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.