Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
Hi All

Our small apartment is slowly turning into Santa's work shop.

If you are able to help out, this is a good cause. we need to see that all the kids at the school get a mid sized present. So if you are coming down, going to the mainland or see a toy here on the island that would be suitable, lets make this a Christmas to remember for kids who need it.

We have 30 mid sized toys as of right now, and still need 92 (12 more special needs kids have been added and the clock is ticking)

Big thanks for the toys. It is really starting to come together for the Holy Cross kids Christmas party on December 15 2006.

Last week we ran into kwalkpt at super buy, she was buying enough candy canes for all the kids and sent them home with us. yay

We met Bob K and his wife yesterday at BC's and they gave us 2 bags of 10 lovely stuffed toys.

The mail Gods have also been good to us today...

Tinkerbelle's box of 20 stuffed animals arrived and was a welcome sight.

As was the Christmas stockings and small toys we ordered from save on close outs.

A few more board members have sent stuff to the states and Kwalkpt is going to bring it back with her.

(on a side note the donation containers that
RI Beth bought for us also came)

Lara is having a cookie baking party in December so we can have some snacks for the party (store bought cookies are also welcome for those who want to contribute but are not into baking)

Deacon is our Santa. (We may still need help on Santa Costume if anyone has some red stuff handy.)

Anyone welcome to come to the party, please let me know in advance so I have an idea of numbers.

Thanks
Tacogirl & Tacoboy

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Lara, when is the cookie party??

TQ and all
Would LOVE to have the cookie party, but no one but us three responded! Need more elves to make cookies for all those kiddies...

who else is interested?

T
T
this is about holy cross school but not about the present drive. holy cross school's location is listed as san mateo, but it's just north of the cut, is that a different municipality than san pedro?

no, just different area of town

OP Offline
We were up there today and saw the new buildings.

Anyone planning to come for the Christmas party?

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Will come for cookie baking.......just tell me when and where...and what to bring....

Change your Latitude
D
D
Hi,
I would love to help out Holy Cross in anyway I can. I am going to be in AC from Dec 2-9. I can help make or bring cookies(hopefully they won't be crumbs)Also... I want to bring a few things down for the teachers/school if that would be OK. It would be hard for me to bring many "presents" but maybe teaching supplies instead which are always needed. I taught 1 st grade for 10 years and would love the opportunity to visit the school one day when I am in town. Is this possible? I also have so many baby/toddler clothes I would love to donate. New and used. I am willing to carry an extra suitcase to get it there if you could let me know the best place to deliver it to be sure it lands in the hands of Moms and Dads who need them most. I leave in two days so let me know as soon as you can. Thanks!

T
T
thanks marty

T
T
domjo, talk to francis wilson ([email protected]) at the school. as to what to bring, children's multivitamins (you can bring alot without worrying about weight limits on your luggage), the school's enrollment is about 100 students.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.