Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
Domjo

Your offer is totally appreciated.

Stuff for the teachers is great and we have not really included them in the party present wise so that might not be a bad idea to try and have a little something for each of them.

I can help you on the baby toddler clothes for getting them delivered. What I would do on that is I would talk to Francis as most likely some of the school kids families could use them.

We just saw Francis yesterday and dropped off some things. Some stuff like vitamins tropicalsmitty mentioned are ongoing and you can't go wrong in bringing them.

The special ed buildings are almost finished and they will have 12 new students there so rough total now is 122 for kids.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

D
D
Thanks. I sent an e-mail to Francis with my intentions so hopefully I hear from her at some point today. We leave tomorrow(YIPEE!) so that doesn't allow much time for correspondence and arrangements. Wish I thought of it sooner. I'll keep you posted. I'll go to Walmart tomorrow so if you think of any other necessities I can bring please let me know before then.

OP Offline
If you need any help Domjo just pm me, as i work directly with Francis and can always call her to relay any messages or questions from you if I cannot answer them myself.

She does check her email regularly but 24 h cutting it close lol.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

D
D
Francis did get back to me. She gave meher number so I will call her and make the arrangements for drop off when I arrive.

thanks!

D
DB Offline
D
Tropical Smitty,
I emailed Francis re: needs/list of items, meanwhile do you know if she/he has an id on this board?

We're heading down next week and can bring along a few items. Would like to know what they can use the most - vitamins noted.

Thanks,

DB

T
T
DB, i don't think so, but she promptly responds to e-mails

D
D
Hi,

Francis will get back to you via e-mail. She is so nice and grateful for anything anyone offers to donate. I also asked her about much needed items mainly regarding the teachers and this is what she said "Special needs of our teachers include broad tip markers for making posters, coloring books, math and early reading workbooks, and (of course) children's books K through 2." Hope that helps but I am sure she will contact you with other things. Have a great trip.

OP Offline
I saw Francis's name on the board as FrancisWilson, however she said herself she is much better for emails contact wise than navigating the board.

Db anything you bring will be great.

Aside from school supplies and such they also hand out small prizes to the kids as rewards so that is something to keep in mind for dollar store shopping.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Laurie, empty PM Box!

OP Offline
Done Rykat.

smile

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 269 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.