Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
OP Offline
L
I hear that Fido's SandBar is going to star serving Pizza's on Tuesdays and Friday evenings!!!

Chef Adam will be cooking them himself, he taught the others who say they can make Pizza on this Island (let us not forget this).

The master is back! I for one look forward to tasting the best Pizza I have ever had again. Let there be no imitators! :P

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Well, for my vote, it ain't just the pizza that counts, it's the company - having to be around some people would ruin my appetite!

While I think the world of adam .time will tell If adam
can talk the talk and walk and the walk ..And do it all the time .And make great pizza every day I hope he can?? but question as I never have seen you post here are you his good friend or realtive????how do you know so much of this place and adam...????

Living The Dream Every Day!
G
G
Just had the best pizza on the island on Friday night -- meatlover's with pineapple from PEDRO'S. It was excellent as usual and while I wish adam luck, I've found the pizza that I like so why mess up a good thing!!!?!

Govikes sweetie..pineapple pizza,yaaaaaaaaaaa got to be kidding!!! You order that in rome they will stone you..sue please pm me let me know how ya doing in your life.....Xoxoxo

Living The Dream Every Day!
L
OP Offline
L
captjeff I was at the Sandbar yesterday (just after my arrival to the island) and eating the good food, talking to the wonderful people who work at the Sandbar and they tell me about the Pizza to be served. I had the Pizza made by Adam one other time at Pedros Bar. As far as relative- not sure what you mean but I think you are trying to be rude. Not sure why.

Take care good people. I'm off to "live the dream"!

I am fascinated by the constant "best pizza" debate on this board. Maybe it's just me, but I don't get too fired up about pizza in a locale where the seafood is sooooo good. I guess if I lived on AC, I might be looking for a taste of home occasionally. That said, the two people that I've met who own pizza joints are great folks (Dave at Pepperoni's and Sherry at Pasta la Vista); I ought to give them some trade next time down. smile

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
Laurenrush, Captjeff is never rude, nor will he ever try to be rude. I am impressed that you found the best pizza joint in only one day on the island - how do you qualify the about 8 other places that serve pizza here?

You are right KC Jayhawk, there must be a multi million dollar pizza market on Ambergris Caye. My vote to ban everyone who ever uses the "P" word again on the message board.

For real yo! I swear the the pizza talk on this board is pretty constant!

I like Adam tho so I'll try his pizza... I guess. wink

Adam, do you make a seafood pizza yo???

Govikes we must have missed you, or do not know you by board name.

Tacoboy and I had a half half garlic shrimp / meat lovers.

Yum.

smile

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 270 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.