Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Please enlighten us as to what the other 4 might be...inquiring minds! (And besides, we don't wanna miss out either!) grin

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Yeah, Lil'red...I might not be afraid to try one or two of them, so long as it doesn't include fire or jumping out of moving vehicles. Or, lots of bugs. Or things with big sharp teeth. Or, lightening. But, other than that, I'm game.

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
E
E
Better stay in your cave, S&S!

LOL...not a cave, it's more like a pedestal, where I get to watch all the fun stuff, but don't have to get hurt. I just don't do pain very well. But, thanks for the suggestion.

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
lil'red,
Thanks for the great PR! One of the reasons I work so hard year around for a great ten days is the response we get from the first time jumpers! It is great to watch the expressions...Windjammer on her B-day, Amanda and Rosie,SimonB looking like he saw a ghost in the door before we jumped! And when Chris comped his entire staff at the Blue Water grill the first year...what a thrill for us! One of his waiters had never even been in an airplane before!
I'm knee deep in boogie preparations as we're only about 10 weeks away!
Thank you to everyone here that has supported our group. We have 130 people coming down so far! And we'll be trying Pasta La Vista for sure!
If you are in San Pedro from February 10-19 please stop in at the SunBreeze and say hello. I'll be the guy running around like "mother hen"! And for sure stop in and sing happy birthday to Windjammer!
I'll be posting the nightly party list soon, come join us at the local establishments each evening!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
reaper, if you need anyone to help with packing the chutes, let me know!(hee-hee)

I know several who would LOVE to pack yours!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks rykat, but we only use long hair liberals as "nylon folding technicians!"

hehee good one KLC! Hey reaper, keep us posted so I know where to find everyone! (I mean for sure at Pedro's for the poker tourney on the 11th) I'll be in on Friday 9th. But I can't stay and play too long. Gotta come back home on the 13th. MAYBE during that time frame you can convince me it's totally insane and perfectly alright to jump out of a perfectly good plane!

Take the road less traveled
reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
Take the sky...it's really less traveled!

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 294 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.