Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
we'll see... what about you????

Hey otter, did you get your brother to come as well? Just wonder if all our cajoling got him to go?

Take the road less traveled
Brother may or may not come -- I decided not to make it contingent on him. What the hell - I'm in regardless. I'll wait til the end of the week to decide the specifics. If brothewr comes, Aqua Marina -- if it's just me, then probably Pedro's.

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hey, E - i got that code in no time! laugh

law, otter, pb, reaper et al - plz see my post on otter's thread...

L
L
Hey reaper, I actually did my first tandem on the same run as Amanda. It was clear blue and utterly amazing. I was astounded on my second jump to realize that those fluffy things right there were clouds! And I was falling past them at 120 miles per hour! It really blew my mind. (so much, I forgot to pull.....lol)
I have e-mailed with Rich and am working on a promotion for you guys while you are here. We already do free delivery to the Sunbreeze, but we will be doing food promo's for sure. Gonna be a good time.

A "Flying Pasta" Special?

reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
Ok kids...it's only 4 weeks until the festivities begin!

Just a quick update...

We have over 80 jumpers and 148 people total so far, not counting all of you board members!

The jump plane will be in on the 9th and we should be jumping the 10th!

My good pal Molly is coming down with some really cool t-shirts and other stuff you will want to check out. There will be a sales display at the SunBreeze.

Jeff Pierce and Jules Escalante are cleaning up the landing area of the construction equipment, and Harriet (scubaldy)is helping out with garbage removal with the kids again. Thanks to all who alerted me to the condition of the LZ.

Our welcoming dinner is the 10th at the Blue Water Grill. It is a private party for all of the jumpers, however please feel free to stop in around 10pm to enjoy some live music and meet some pretty cool folks.

I welcome everyone to stop in and say hi, check it out and enjoy the festivities. If you want to jump just show up and we'll get you on a plane!

Tandems are $225usd and video and stills are $110usd.

The landing area is just across the bridge by Reef Village and Coco Loco's bar. Please come watch the landings, but stay out of the landing area when canopies are in the air. They land at 50 mph sometimes!

Ok, I have done my part! Let's do a SUN and Blue Sky Dance you locals!!!!!!!!!!

See you all there!!!!!!

I so can't wait to see you guys come down from the sky. Nothing like sitting on my veranda, with a cold drink in hand, and hearing the flapping of the chutes, and looking up to see the smiling faces as they float down to the ground. One of the things I always look forward to in February. Not too much longer, Reaper....still considering a jump...but still very scared.

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
You're telling me that if Spurs or SJ get me liquored up and agree to do a tandem, I can just show up with cash on hand and jump? S*it, I'm not too sure about this guys.

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 110 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,026
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.