Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#214691 12/05/06 03:14 PM
OP Offline
Hi Everyone,

Nurse Melly here. A great charity called Snip International in England has donated two new cat traps to SAGA. These are really important to us as SAGA has now neutered 200 animals for the community but needs to really tackle the cat population before it gets out of control.

So we have these brand new, shiny traps sitting in England, but no way to get them here as shipping is cost prohibitive. The best way for us to get them is if some nice human would be willing to bring them over. Or, maybe someone has contact details of a lovely British Army human who might be able to squeeze our traps onto one of their big planes.

Either way, please ask around and see if you know anyone who can help. We need these traps to help the little kitties.

Wags, Woofs and Winks,

Nurse Melly

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue."Anonymous

Collette,contact BATSUB and/or the High Commission in Belmopan - they should be able to help. If that doesn't work we might be able to come up with other ideas.

S
S
CATS VS RATS --- I prefer cats, the more the merrier.
The southern cayes are 'alive' with rats. They come in as babies in the boxes of food from the mainland and then breed like bunnies!

SEND US YOUR EXTRA CATS. - the big ones!!

Thanks - So. Water Caye, Tobacco Caye & range

OP Offline
Amanda,

Thanks so much. I will pass on the message to Colette. I don't think she thought of the High Commission. She knows some nice animal loving humans there, so thanks for the reminder. She told me she had emailed BATSUB but they haven't replied. Do you have any personal contacts there? Thank you so much for your quick reply. I know we'll find someone to help.

snowbird, I am going to private message you!

Wags, Woofs and Winks,

Nurse Melly

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue."Anonymous

S
S
I think it is the "Tobacco Caye Lodge" web site

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 334 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.