Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#214790 12/05/06 09:06 PM
L
OP Offline
L
I have been doing as much reasearch as possible about Belize and the dream of moving to a slower pace of life is this a pipe dream or is it possible? Where does the guts come from to leave everything and body you know and make a clean start? I truely hate cold weather and long to sit in a chair and watch water move to and fro.

How would one know unless one visited to find out if the place in question were even remotely close to being that one's idyllic abode?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
lizard -- where have you been in the caribbean/C America?

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
L
OP Offline
L
JUST COUNTING THE DAYS UNTIL VACATION IN APRIL MY YOUNGEST GRADUATES HIGH SCHOOL NEXT YEAR SO I DO HAVE A LITTLE TIME.

L
OP Offline
L
NO NEITHER HAWAII AND BERMUDA

best of luck. Belize is getting expensive, but you'll see in April how hard it is to put a price on paradise.

L
OP Offline
L
I SEE BOTH YOU GUYS ARE FROM THE STATES OHIO AND MAINE SO YOU GO TO BELIZE REGULARLY OR DO YOU LIVE THERE YEAR AROUND

I'm just a lover of the region -- Belize considers itself more Carbbean than Latin American, but it's a little of both. I've been to Jamaica, Costa, Belize and the Caymans -- that leaves a lot to explore, but Belize is truly unique to be sure.

L
OP Offline
L
I AM JUST READY FOR A MOVE AND WEIGHING MY OPTIONS I HAVE A FRIEND THAT COMES TO BELIZE ON A REGULAR BASIS, I LIKE THE FACT ITS ENGLISH IN MANY WAYS WITHOUT THE DAILY GRIND I AM JUST SICK OF IT. IVE GOT A BAD ATTITUDE. ITS COLD HERE IN KENTUCKY TOO.SO MY LATTITUDES NOT GOOD EITHER.

Otter correct - truly unique, but to truly understand & capture Belize's magic, you must travel the mainland. Add to Otter's Carib/Latin America list: Guat, Venezuela, Ecuador, Colombia, Honduras, St T, St J, PR, Barbados, Martinique, Grenada, Montserrat, Mexico and none compare. Too many visits to enumerate.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 266 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.