Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
K
kman Offline OP
OP Offline
K
My fiancee and I may be honeymooning on Caye Caulkner and I was looking for suggestions on some of the nicer lodging facilities on the islands

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
have a look at www.gocayecaulker.net
there are links there for many of the accommodations on Caye Caulker.
I would suggest that a private cabana would be ideal for your honeymoon...they are actually very affordable, and very beautiful and private!!!
Have a look at www.caulkercabanas.com
I think you might find just what you are looking for!!!
Congratulations!!!
Wendy

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I would definitely recommend Tree Tops Hotel for honeymooning. It's in a beautiful location close to the shore, but not too far from the center. It's clean and private and very well run. Request a room with private bath for maximum privacy.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I stayed at the seaside cabanas in Feb. for 8 days with my husband and they were fabulous. The places were clean and very cute and the staff was unbelievably helpful. The prices were great too, may be a little higher than the average price on Caye Caulker because everything is so cheap-but compared to the US it was a fabulous deal!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Try a privately owned beach house! Prime location.
http://treasured.travels.tripod.com/CayeCaulkerBeachHouse.htm

Enjoy!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I would also like to suggest the Iguana Reef Inn. I stayed once and then returned to the island and decided to stay there again. When I go next time I shall stay there again. So I guess I am sold. On Caye Caulker you just cannot beat it.

The person who recommended you try a private house didn't mention maid service. You certainly don't want to have to cook or clean up after yourself on your honeymoon.

If price is no object check out Cayo Espanto just off Ambergris. Very private and luxurious. I can't afford it so can only drool over the photos. It was also a featured destination on Temptation Island. They have their own website.

Should Iguana Reef be booked solid and unable to accomodate you for your dates the main building at Seaside Cabanas would be a good alternative.

Whatever you do choose for accomodations, you have definitely chosen the right island.
Congratulations and Best Wishes for a long and happy life together.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
JUST GOT HOME!!!

LOVED IT!!!

Everything was PERFECT...check out the pictures on www.caulkercabanas.com...it made the place look fabulous....BUT IT WAS MORE BEAUTIFUL IN PERSON!!!

I give them my THUMBS UP!!!

Anne

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
How many rooms with private bath does Tree Tops have? Do they have a website or email, I'd like to ask them for more details and maybe photos. Thanks

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Most hotels and other things in Belize are online.
http://www.treetopsbelize.com/info.html

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Thanks to Ch'eel for the link to Treetops. If so many places have websites, why isn't there a single place with all the links? For example, this website has a very long list for lodging but only four have links even though others (eg Treetops) have their own sites. I'm looking for a place to take a group that may be fairly large by Caye Caulker standards (9).

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 307 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day