Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#215173 05/03/01 03:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
It doesn't take a brick to fall on our heads!!!

We take a tropical vacation every year...and this year we have been lucky enough to find out about Caye Caulker!!!

Bare feet...cheap drinks...and i can let the kids explore the island!!! WOW...that is what we have been searching for for years!!!

We have heard there are excellent day trips to the mainland...something to do with a tubing in a cave and also ruins in rainforests!!! Sounds magical!!!

CAn anyone recommend a place to stay with a family??? We do need to be comfortable, so the more ammenities the house has, the better...oh, it is a house we need, not a hotel room...the kids are 10 and 12 and will drive us crazy in the same hotel room!!!

Also, advice on snorkeling and sight seeing...that would be great!!!

thanks all!!!

Genie & family
New Jersey, USA

#215174 05/03/01 04:16 PM
D
D
Genie,

I have just the place for you!

A 2 Bedroom (private) House on the beach. One bedroom has a Queen bed and the 2nd bedroom has a bunk - full bed at the bottom and a twin bed at the top. Plenty of closet space, a modern kitchen (fridge w/freezer, stove w/oven, microwave, coffee maker and more! - if you don't feel like cooking, you can still choose to dine in!), living room and porch overlooking the Caribbean Sea! Spectacular sunrises.

For photos,rate and availabilty, contact:
[email protected]

Have Fun!
Cheers,
Diane

#215175 05/03/01 10:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I am sure you will enjoy Caye Caulker. So far it hasn't been badly ruined by excessive tourism.

The ruin to see is Xunantunich, but Altun Ha will be fine. Ambergris also has a small ruin named after a Marco Gomez, but I headed out on a bike and also traipsed through brush, but still couldn't find it.

The things to enjoy on Caulker are snorkeling, hiking, swimming, kayaking, food and sun. A beer once in a while does not hurt.

It is good to go out on a snorkeling trip, but poking around by the Cut with the same equipment is also fun. Fishing can be done at the Cut or off a snorkel boat on the side opposite the swimmers.

Does anyone know if that wonderful lady still sells those great lobster pies?

Link Copied to Clipboard
February
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 123 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,193
Posts500,000
Members20,451
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day