Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#215480 01/03/02 07:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Its been 4 long years since our lst trip to Belize. Im trying to locate a friend Asher. We normally find him at the I&I. He is a Taxi and Tour guide.
Anyone know him, or how to contact him. The only mailing address we had was a general delivery in Belize City.
Thanks for the assistance.
James & Lisa

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
i think i know who you mean...dreadlock guy with two sweet boys, reuben & jacob? i know him from CC but he goes back & forth to cayo. i hung out with him in cayo last summer & from what i know he is still living in crooked tree. if this is who you are looking for, i can call my pal in san ignacio who is good friends with A. <been trying to get hold of him anyway> and find out how to best reach him. he had a cell phone last summer.

cheers

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Yes That sounds like the same guy, Asher. Just checked my old address for him. Its..
Norman Blanke? (not sure on last name cant read his writing faded)
c/o San Ignacio Post Office

Asher was our tour guide on our Honeymoon. We are from Alaska and own a exotic night club called "the Dead Dog Saloon". He should remeber us that way. We really would like to contact him. If there is anyway to reach him let us know. Thanks for your help.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Oh ya, We are arriving in Caye Caulker on January 17th. Trying to find him to guide us again. Thanks,
James and Lisa

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
ok kids...i will do some research this weekend and see if i can come up with A's direct cell number. leave an email address i can forward it to, if possible.

cheers!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Please email us his number at
[email protected]
Thanks so much
Regards,
James & Lisa

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
yes, Asha's in Cayo-if you want to write to him it's Norman Clarke. I see him everyday & can tell him to email/call you Alaskan James. He's a great guy so it's no wonder you want to see him again. I'll make sure to tell him. Peace!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Cool, Do you know if Asher has a cell phone ? Im not sure where we will be staying in Caye CAulker. I would just write him a letter, but We will be there before the mail could make it.
If you see himj, please tell him we are trying to say Hello.
Thanks,
James and Lisa

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
hey cayogial!

do you know A's friend, Peter, as well? if you see him, please mention his pal from sf has been trying to get in touch with him. i think Bob is about sick of my early morning phone calls & would rather we made contact. if you pick up this email before the weekend tell him i will try to phone SUNDAY MORNING <1/13/02>. thanks so much & have a good one!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day