BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
OP Offline
R
The man nicknamed "Guru" took from me $750.00 BZ under false pretenses. He "hangs out" around "the Split". Do not do "any" financial transactions with this person!

Rick Ullrich
G
G
Sorry about the scams guys but I sure don't think the profiling is very cool either.Best to say just be careful investing with anyone you don't know....

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Not here to talk bad about anyone, but 'Guru' is known to do that. Sorry you found out the hard way.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
whoever wrote not to trust any dreadlocks is obviously prejudiced & ignorant. On the island of Caye Caulke ralone there are plenty of nice ethical " dreads", as with anywhere in the world watch how you handle yourself and you won't be hurt. DOn't be scared of dreads please that's just stupid!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
indeed, and, to an actual Rasta dreads are a spiritual thing, to many others it just a hair style. Hair has nothing to do with ones morals ......... please stop with the 'hairism'!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Whoever got scammed by "Guru" was probably doing something illegal like trying to buy illegal drugs anyway. Other than that, why would anyone want to give Guru money?

Stay clean and stay cool.

G
G
If somebody tried to buy dope or anything else for$US 375 from somebody they didn't know shame on them.I still say don't profile and last of all buyer beware.....

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
speaking of tricky rastiafarians,,, is Kingman still around.. ?

I think he still owes me 5 bze

H
H
kingman IS guru. same guy. many of them have a few different names for those purposes.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
ok one love, name 1 ethical dread on the island! its about respect, not first world hippy chat . "one love" is a far greater concept than buying beer for broke dreads. open your eyes and see the scams, why do you think no woman from belize will be with these guys. they are tourist fodder because they are manipulators and scammers. you must be one of the people getting played right now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 272 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day