BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
katgirl Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Just doing my last minute packing and I was wondering if there were any tolietries (or otherwise) you didn't bring, but wish you had. This question particularly goes out to my fellow female (i.e. product-using) vacationers.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Most everything you will need you can purchase from the local supermarket. Bring some sunblock. High spf sunblock can be hard to come by.

C
C
Skin So Soft bath oil works well as a mosquito repellant and you cant get it on the island. Also, if you need drammamine for motion sickness, bring it with you, I've never seen it on the island in any of the stores. Make yourself a little firstaid kit with bandaids, triple antibiotic ointment, sunblock, tweezers and q-tips.

B
B
CCC.com....I'm not sure, I haven't flown since 9/11, but from what I've seen on news programs and from others that have flown....tweezers are a no-no...I hope I'm wrong, but if I'm not they will be confiscated.

K
katgirl Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Yes, I would guess tweezers would be a no-no, at least for carry-on luggage. Thanks for the info!

S
S
Put ALL "1st aid kits", sewing kits, picks, combs with picks, tweezers, etc in "check baggage", put them in one place so inspectors can find the easily. Remember your will be inspected again on your return trip.....

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Tampons and condoms!

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 127 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day