Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#216007 04/04/02 11:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Csnt wait for my few days of self indulgence begins i am planning on a few books lots of sun and just plain old relaxation

Any good recommendations for dinner
Any place for evening music
Any other americans going to be there
I am assuming just shorts and/or skirts are appropriate
How hot is it at nite
How is the beach???????

Mariah
[email protected]

#216008 04/07/02 01:28 PM
C
C
Lots of Americans here, and many other other nationalities.

Caye Caulker has had a couple of new restaurants open in the last few months.

New! - Habaneros - across from the Sandbox, where the old BTL building used to be is serving local fare with an island herb and spice twist.

New! - Rasta Pasta that was located first in San Pedro, and then moved to Placencia (and was destroyed durring hurricane Iris in October 2001) has reopened here on Caye Caulker. Owner Marilyn Gill is cooking up to her usual standards ... incredible!

New! - Cindy's Cafe has reopened for breakfast and brunch with her homemade bagels, organic yoghurt, triple chocolate brownies and wonderful espresso, capuccino, iced coffee, and her regular organic grown coffe is the best breakfast coffe on the Caye.

Other favorites:
Jolly Roger's BBQ on front street serves from 6:00-9:00 p.m.. always fresh, reasonably priced grilled fish & chicken

Cocoplum Gardens - on the road to the airport - for a quiet romantic setting with wine, and wonderful organic food, my first choice for whole wheat crust pizza and vegetarian dishes, and their desert crepes are wonderful.

#216009 04/07/02 09:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
That is great news about Rasta Pasta relocating to Caye Caulker. My friends & I loved Marilyn's mondo delicious granola and wish her the best of luck after a terribly hard year. Where is Rasta Pasta located on Caye Caulker? Yipee!

#216010 04/07/02 10:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
That is great news about Rasta Pasta relocating to Caye Caulker. My friends & I loved Marilyn's mondo delicious granola and wish her the best of luck after a terribly hard year. Where is Rasta Pasta located on Caye Caulker? Yipee!

#216011 04/10/02 10:28 PM
R
R
On Front Street just past the police station
Love the rasta muffin too

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day