Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
Tourism Village Water Taxi Association Schedule
9 boats, some are partially covered
Water taxis will stop at St. George's Caye and Caye Chapel to drop off and pick up passengers on request. Call 226-0232
The Tourism Village has a brand new terminal at the mouth of the Belize River with plenty of free parking for taxis, busses and autos. Clean bathrooms - no charge.

Ticket prices:
Belize City to Caye Caulker
One way - $15 bz. per person
Round trip - $25 bz. per person
Travel time approx. 1 hour

Belize City to San Pedro
One way - $25 bz. per person
Round trip - $45 bz. per person
Travel time approx. 1-1/2 hours

Departs from San Pedro Texaco Marina stopping at Caye Caulker and arriving at Belize City Tourist Village
7 a.m.
11 a.m.
12:30 p.m.
2 p.m.
4 p.m.

Departs from Caye Caulker Municipal Dock on the back side of the island and arrives at Belize City Tourism Village
7:30 a.m.
11:30 a.m.
1 p.m.
2:30 p.m.
4:30p.m.

Belize City Tourism Village to Caye Caulker & San Pedro
8:30 a.m.
10 a.m.
11:30 a.m.
2:30 p.m.
4:30 p.m. (last boat that goes all the way to San Pedro

[This message has been edited by Cybercayecaulker.com (edited 06-29-2002).]

C
OP Offline
C

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
cybercayecaulker do u get a commission for pushing this water taxi assn? luk soh...

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
puleeze!!! U Get Commn, haven't you got enough of your own business to look after???
You are a nosey bugger to say the least!

C
OP Offline
C
I shouldn't even bother answering this ras question, but the answer is no. I give out as much information that is positive and beneficial to tourism on Caye Caulker. Transportation to the Caye benefits everyone, including locals living here. If you bothered to check out the website, there is a whole section on getting to Caye Caulker, that includes a whole write up on the Caye Caulker Water Taxi Association. I see that I'm the next one in the sniper sites, so fire away!

[This message has been edited by Cybercayecaulker.com (edited 07-01-2002).]

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I think that you did a good service by posting water taxi schedule (any water taxi for that matter) I get so many insane emails just asking how to get here and boat times. You've saved me a lot of time, now I can just tell them to check out the message board. Thank you.

E
E
Well I wish they had a little smiley icon on this board that shows his eyes rolling.

Thanks CCC.com for this complete up to date schedule. It's nice for a change not to have to gleen through countless posts and websites to get the whole info.

Don't give another thought to brainless wonders that have nothing better to do with their time than bash folks that try to be helpful. You and I both know what their problem is...LOL
They simply don't have a life and aren't smart enough to add useful dialog of their own. Their time would be much better spent hanging out in a hammock than on this message board.

Thanks again CCC for the info.

N
N
You are so right about that! It is not all of us that have all day to sit around an post messages on this board. CCC.com has done a wonderful job in providing information.

none

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 335 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day