Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
jeff Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hello all!!
wish I was there sitting in the sand box bullshitting . Im interested in buying a piece of land in the south part of the island.anyone that could pass on some good information it would greatly appreciated.I been to cc several times. was there during mitch and stayed afterwards. Im not rich and am not speculating just want a place to stay half the year or more fish and mind my own buisness. I hope to build my own home of course with some local labor and materials. im a jouneyman carpenter from california and am looking for 10% dwn and terms looking to total payoff in 3 years not over 30.000 us$ thanks.serious people please you can ask some people about me hopefully they remember tina and wendy, maurice at wish willys, macu and even george at 1788 and tom and maryjoe may remeber me I hope he made me a chair wit my name on it ( I drank ALOT) lol .... well tanks hope to get good info tanks agin...

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hey Jeff:

I have a piece of property near the disco that I might be able to work a deal on. E-mail me privately at [email protected] to chat.

Cheers,
Wendy

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Jeff
e-mail me at [email protected] or call 615-2388 cell or 226-0153 home I have what your looking for. George

P
P
Jeff,

We have land for sell on south end of island. For more information, please email us at [email protected].

Thanks,

Liz

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hi Jeff,
GOod to hear from you. South end of the island, you're looking at Pelican Point or Eden Isles and I represent both with Southwind Properties if you like to get in touch. Email: [email protected]
Hope you are doing well, I was just up in your area and had a blast. When are you coming down again?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Can get you a lot on the SW side of the airstrip. Cost: $15,000.00 US. Size: 60 ' X 90 '

J
jeff Offline OP
OP Offline
J
thank you , everyone for your help. i hope to come down sometime in october. and look at some lots .see everyone then.

jeff

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Tlot you speak of on the SW Side of the airport for $15K...is it on the water?

H
H
Waterfront in Eden Isles is running just under $50,000 US.

H
H
Go to cayecaulker.net for the Eden Isle lots available and pricing. Dane Dingerson owner.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day