BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I am going to be travelling into belize in the middle of December for about a month and am needing some info. I was wondering what people would recommend about hotels on Caye Caulker. She I book a hotel for the entire stay or should I book a hotel for a week and see if this is a good place or maybe try different hotels throughout the trip. I am not sure how hard it is to get hotels in December there and if it is hard can anyone recommend a good one to stay.

Thanks.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Scott you should book a room early for dec. It can get busy and no rooms to rent. If your interested in one by the split contact [email protected]

C
C
I have to agree with motel1788. December is high season and you should book your room soon.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
As an alternative to a hotel, you might want to try one of the private homes listed on the www.cayecaulkerhomes.com website.

Cheers,
Wendy

N
N
Book your rooms with the option to get your money back if you do not like the place that you are staying. I have known of a couple incidents where visitors paid for something that they never received. This is in no way to say that on Caye Caulker this will happen.

none

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day