Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
There is no need to legalize drugs in Belize. However, getting the US DEA out of the country would be a good idea. They are the biggest drug dealers in the world next to the CIA. Does not any one remember Oliver North or does every body have Reganosous and cannot remember any thing bad.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
There is no need to legalize drugs in Belize. However, getting the US DEA out of the country would be a good idea. They are the biggest drug dealers in the world next to the CIA. Does not any one remember Oliver North or does every body have Reganosous and cannot remember any thing bad.

R
R
With nuff love and respect we are talking about a human being none the less... Pony had just finished 4 months of tour guide training and was to receive his certificate to better his life and for his family. He was a fisherman as well as worked security for the disco...he did work an honest living unlike many other undesireables on the island. He left behind 9 children and 5 step children who no longer have a father to help raise them. It was a senseless murder and I don't believe we needed to set an example this way. The officer had a history of police brutality and was in an abusive relationship with his wife. He has yet to be charged with this cruel murder. He went to the staion to bail a friend out which he was kinown to do all over the country. He was a very good man for the most part and was always there to make the peace as first and primary with no violence. I will miss him very much. I understand our need to clean up the island and am for it 100% for everyones benefit but aren't there more humane ways to do it? Yes there are alot of deadbeat drug dealers back there but also throughout Belize. If it was so bad back there shouldn't our local police or village council contact the owner first to try to rectify the problem before it had to result in this unnecessary loss of life? It is our job as citizens to not encourage these people to frequent our establishments and report them to the police. This is a first in Belize and all the nation should be concerned. We want it to be a safe destination for our tourists and I belive it is... this is an isolated incident and we pray for a justful outcome Peace Maralyn

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Well said Maralyn. I'm still awaiting word on the results of the "investigation". I am all for cleaning up the island in fashion which is acceptable to the local citizenry. I think we are all in trouble when police officers are sanctioned to act like thugs.

R
R
beautifully spoken, maralyn. let's pray for BOTH souls. can't we all just get along? PAX

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 147 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day