Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#217748 11/15/03 11:19 AM
D
DanDan Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Caye Caulker is a wonderful place to visit and "chill". The people and the food are wonderful, it is a place to relax and unwind if you choose the right accomadations. My wife and I fell in love with the island as we walked from the airfield into town, from Rasta expressions to beautiful flowers and children the island had us. I regret that a fellow South Carolinian had a less than enjoyable time but my observations of tour boat visitors is that they are on such a schedule that they may not stop and smell the flowers. However; we do need postings of all experiences. We continue to bring friends to the island and will deliver linens and books in Jan.
Cheers,
Dan

#217749 11/15/03 08:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Just so ya know Dan on a cruise message board I read and post I have given many people this web addy since many have questions about Caye caulker and they can best be read about here....if anyone ask me about my trip I tell them the truth the Snorkeling was Great the Food at the rainbow grill was awesome.....Just that we (my wife and I ) felt most there felt we were a bother...and most not all people on the Island gave the impression we were a Nuisance......Being from the South of the USA I am a people person who loves to talk to anybody ......not like some Americans from the North...this being said I have not told anybody to stay away from Caye Caulker everyone needs to have the own opinion when they visit....I just know I am not going to invest my vaction money for a 2 week stay there now based on my visit there....So that is my loss.....just as it is a loss for the good people of Caye Caulker.

#217750 11/15/03 08:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
can't keep everybody happy! two out of thousands can't be too bad

#217751 11/15/03 10:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
How can you make such a generalization about people from the North? I see why people shunned you!

#217752 01/29/04 01:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
No kidding, I'm from Minnesota, and your genralizations about people from the North show how much experience you have as a "people person" I definitely see why you were shunned. I wouldn't talk to a jerk like you either. Pretty darn high & mighty there aren't we???

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 103 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,038
Members20,479
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day