BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#218067 04/08/04 09:25 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Please tell me why the people of Caye Cauyker have allowed the arrest of individuals from the caye who are obviously innocent of the crime of bank robbery sit in prison. This is a reflection on your island and also on the moral integrity of each individual. You may ask how do I know that they are innocent. I know they are innocent and so do most of the people involved.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
"you know" - haaaaaa

proof is in the pudding, not in empty words

I am, therefore I am - rightttttt

S
S
Actually, I like the last line:

"I know they are innocent and so do most of the people involved."

If you were involved and know there are innocent people behind bars, while you walk free [and can place a message on the message board....]

Go give yourself up and FREE THE INNOCENT!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Darn right ! give yourself up....

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
You seem to be the only person who can help these guys since you have facts the folks on the Caye do not have. It is a sign of your character that you are the one person who "Knows" the truth and you are lettibg these people stay in jail.

C
OP Offline
C
If anyone is interested on knowing the facts and evidence regarding the four innocent men in prison for the Orange walk bank robbery contact Fermin Marin or Ruth. They are planning a fundraiser for the lawyer fees of Douglas Jimenez and Isreal (Cologne) Caprio. Knowledge is power and before you can accuse and condemn all the facts available should be known. My evidence, knowledge and money for the defense fund has been submitted to the lawyer for the defense of two of the men. Hopefully the truth will come out in this case. It is important to remember that this could happen to anyone of us walking the streets of Caye Caulker. The other three men. Gambino, Juan and Benjamin could also use the moral support from the people of the Caye. Ask around and see what happened to these men and how they were arrested and how they were forced into confessions. Two of the men were on the caye with several witneses at the time of the robbery. But they are in prison awaiting trial for a crime that was impossible for them to be involved in. Before you judge learn all the facts and then decide.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
If these guys were on the island and they have a witness...then go to the police and get a sworn avadavat from the witness. This, i would think, would get them free.

Just a thought if they are truly not involved in the crime.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
The word is affidavit!

C
OP Offline
C
All evidence and witnesses were presented to the police of Caye Caulker and Orange Walk,Ombudsman of Belize and the police commissioner himself. The men, Douglas for sure has been released on bail. Again, find out what is going on. Ask Fermin or Ruth. They were at the meetings and hearings.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 161 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day