Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
My wife and I are fleeing the cold prairies for just 2 weeks, want to visit CC for a week or so, can we just arrive and find a place to stay or are reservations a must? We are not sure what day we'd be there - Feb 9 or 10?? Thoughts
Chris

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Go ahead and wing it. Most people do because making reservations was never a local thing until just recently.

L
L
I do recommend that you have reservations for Feb and March. A lot of the hotels are getting booked for these months. Yes, reservations were a thing of the past here on Go Slow Caye Caulker, but thing are changing, we are no longer the back packers destinations only. Caye Caulker has nice upscale and great economical accomodations. Please check: www.gocayecaulker.com www.cayecaulkerbelize.net www.belizecayecaulker.net www.cybercayecaulker.com

Enjoy Belize and Caye Caulker

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
The above advice is good to heed. Caye Caulker is changing. When there was no net and few phones it was impossible to book here so no one expected it.
I was here in those days and
"sometimes objects in my rearview mirror are further away than they appear"
Another point is that there are many under-six-room hotels here. The Lazy Iguana is secluded and is easily the best one.A B&B like that is very unlikely to have a place for you without a res.
Many who have asked if they really need a res are folks who can't schedule their trip that way.They plan to skip any part of the trip that is likely to require them. Caye Caulker is often like that at Xmas and Easter. Reservations are must on this small island on those holidays.

B
B
Hey Chris......my wife and I are also arriving on CC on the 10th of Feb. We're also getting away from the frozen tundra(MN) for a bit of paradise. We're staying at the Tropical Paradise. If you happen to see a tall blond guy wearing a loud shirt and a stupid grin plastered on his face give Bluespicker(Erik)a shout! [Linked Image]

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Bluespicker where in MN are you from? We are heading down from MPLS in the 1st. We leave on the tenth

B
B
Just outside Mankato. How about you?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Minneapolis and Rochester. We have been going to Caye Caulker for the past 3-6 years.

B
B
First time for us.....I can hardly wait!

R
R
Minneasota,

Looks like we might be on the same flight from rain/snow to C/C "go slow". Are you getting in at 3:30 on American? Maybe we can celebrate arrival with one or two B's somewhere after check-in!

Ramsay

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day