Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#21884 11/24/06 03:58 PM
S
OP Offline
S
[Linked Image]

A United States citizen who has evaded the law for quite some time has been caught in Belize and extradited to the U.S.A. for prosecution.

On Wednesday last, 24-year-old Diana Jamyamily Bass, a student from Starkville, Oktibbeha County Mississippi in the United States, was turned in by U.S. Marshalls in Houston after she was arrested in Belize for a crime she committed in the states.

Bass, who was caught by the Crimes Investigations Branch, was wanted by U.S. officials for selling a controlled substance, locally known as Alprazolam brand name Xanax, a drug prescribed for anxiety disorders and patients who are debilitated due to old age.

In the United States the sale of drugs is considered a felony and offenders may be ordered to pay a fine or in some cases sentenced to serve time, depending on the amount of drugs seised at the time of the arrest.

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
That's the first deported U.S. fugitive I've seen without grey hair and a ponytail.

S
OP Offline
S
For Xanax!!!! Wow, they got the kingpin. I can pick that up at any pharmacy here.

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
I remember in high school days this all night club we went dancing at it was a popular trend to so xanax and stay awake as it was a sleeping pill.

Never tried though, but did see a few people get pretty loopy doing so.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

H
H
my taxes at work, glad they spent so much of it to bring back such a person, on the other hand, I dont know the details and maybe it was justified...

If they tell you it won't work over satellite, they didn't try hard enough!
H
H
I will volunteer in the future to go and find such people, just sign me up, I'll make an exhaustive search of every bar, hotel and public place. Just send me the plane fare and the mission N possible..

yes, sarcassim if my favortite form of humor and spelling is not my strong point:)

If they tell you it won't work over satellite, they didn't try hard enough!
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Originally posted by Sir Isaac Newton:
For Xanax!!!! Wow, they got the kingpin. I can pick that up at any pharmacy here.
You can get Schedule IV drugs in Belize without a perscription?

You betcha!!!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
what about Schedule III?

Hmmm, possible Achilles' heel eek

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself"
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 121 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.