Next Thread
Print Thread
#219355 05/02/05 10:23 PM
C
Cowboy Offline OP
OP Offline
C
www.SaveEllis.org

Please, tell your friends about it, and link to it from your website.

#219356 05/02/05 11:11 PM
C
C
Thats cool, I will forward the site to people. The Dance Group from Montana has been putting flyers up all over the place. They are sending me some, Ellis has his picture on them. He can put it in his scrapbook. Love Debbie

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.
#219357 05/02/05 11:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Cowboy, We are all want the best for Ellis. Considering the sums that Guat wants, he would have been better off in States don't you think? That being said -- let me ask you -- who is supporting you? How did you get to Guat and who is paying your living expenses and supporting your life style?

Ellis has many folks in his corner -- including O.J. and Pattie -- maybe you should return to Belize and lower his overhead?

Best wishes to Ellis but let us be wary.

That is the ?

#219358 05/03/05 08:49 PM
??Minds,

You should be ashamed of your accusation. It is already a sad situation that a young man is injured and unable to pay his medical bills. This situation SHOULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED, we all know that insurance should have covered this accident.

I have known the Cowboy for 13 years. The last thing he wants to do is sit in a Guatemalan hospital for 6 months. I simply cannot believe that you could accuse him of living off of Ellis's tradegy...

??minds, do you want to take his place at Ellis's bedside raising funds any way possible for the next year?

Do you have a better solution to the problem?

Do you know of a cheaper/better hand surgeon?

Because if you do, I'm sure they'd be happy to have your input/effort.

The Cowboy has uprooted his paradise life in CC, moved to be with Ellis and his family, raised close to $8000US... And, oh by the way, he is working every day paying for his OWN lifestyle.

He also has friends and family that would do anything they could for him (including support him through this emergency situation). We are so willing because we know the Cowboy would be at our bedside raising money for us too.

I have an idea. Why don't you go talk to your friends at Paradise Down and see if they have SOLVED THE PROBLEM. I'm not sure how much cash they have raised/donated, but at a minimum, maybe they should get insurance for their employees now...

Go ask them, SCUBA is clearly a dangerous profession. See what you can do to make sure this doesn't happen again.

[This message has been edited by KnckrBckrNYC (edited 05-03-2005).]

#219359 05/04/05 01:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hey ... stop that !.. we know .. what all Elise' friends are doing... If you don't know the fact... do us a fav.. SHUT UP!
thanx

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day