Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#219360 05/04/05 05:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
How does Ryan support himself? He does not have a job on Caye Caulker and never has. I hear he supports himself with computer gambling and not doing too well. He could not even pay for his own ticket when he went to Guat. Is he now living from the money sent to Ellis? Why is his home address on the we site as a place to sed money? Why not send it to Miss Nicholas?
Is he really a GOOD friend?

#219361 05/04/05 08:22 PM
C
C
You know I try to stay neutral in all this as I like Patty and OJ, also I am in the states now and so I dont have all the facts, but this is all getting too down and dirty. I know Patti and OJ are not wealthy, who is on Caye Caulker, so I am making no judgment on the statments saying they wont pay, I am sure they feel terrible about all this. I have collected a good amount of money for Ellis and I will see Ellen gets it because I will be back soon. Its not easy to send money to Belize, The US address is Ryans parents as its just easier. All these young folks are doing the best they can. I dont know who you are but it seems you are trying to cause trouble, I agree money sent to Ellen would be best, so can you provide us with her account and routing number so those of us in the States have a way of depositing money, so many complaints and you have absolutly no solutions, if you cant help, Then find somthing else to do, these kids may not be doing thinngs the best way but they are trying. This is just hurting Ellis.

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.
#219362 05/04/05 08:47 PM
A
A
"Troubled" should be shot for such stupid comments.

We at the AUXILLOU BEACH SUITES are very pleased to have offered two stays of two nights each to a raffle to raise money for Ellis's medical bills. Many other people on the island feel the same way.

"Troubled" seems good at taking "troubled times" and "troubling" them so much more and nothing more.

Thanks and cheers,
Wendy

Wendy Auxillou
Auxillou Beach Suites
Caye Caulker, Belize
www.auxilloubeachsuites.com
#219363 05/04/05 10:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Y'all fund-raisin' folks better watch out! My cud'n told me that the "COWBOY" pushed a dude off a boat in the Mississippi River back in '63 and lived off that there insurance money for years!!!

He's a hornswagglin' sonofabitch if I ever done known one!!!

I sure wish y'all the best in catchin' that crook,
Jennie Rose Hoebugger
West Memphis, AK
USA

#219364 05/04/05 11:55 PM
E
E
It's been 40 days and 40 nights since the 23rd of April...I came out yesterday around 2pm. Been a long painful recovery, there were days when I didn't know what to do with myself, scary thoughts ran through my head but I remain sane. I am at the moment cripple in my right hand. Its hard typing with one hand but its worth every key I press. Debbie, Bruce...I want to thank you guys so much for helping us, Auxillou sisters, you guys are great! Thank you guys! Seaside Cabanas,Simon ...words can't express how much I am thankul...to you for giving us tickets for our emergency flight and everything else you are diong for us. Cowboy, my sister Ellen, Jermery and Tova...were here since day one...God knows how much I love them for their working hard to raise funds and saying nice words when the pain was at its worst. Its been hard, there were days when the accountants would come and hand me a bill for 10 grand USD. Nobody would be there yet with me at the hospital....I just stand there helplessly. We are not rich people and we are in crisis with the hospital. The bill currently is 22 grand USD and they want us to pay in 6 months. I just want everybody to know that every cent donated goes to that hospital. I am currently staying with Cowboy and Tova, Cowboy took the couch so I could sleep in the bed. We are crammed in a little room in Guatemala so we could afford to eat and sleep. Its sad to see people trying to bring Cowboy down after all that he has did during this hard moments of life. I wonder ...would everyone give me a bed to sleep in? Its his money and his room, he suppose to be in his bed, but he wouldn't make me take the couch. Its so hurting typing this message because I know I could never repay what everybody is diong for me. People, I still have to be here to see the doctor for at least 2 weeks, and I have another sergery in 4-6 months. God knows how we will pay for this sergery which was to rebiuld my arm and the next sergery which is to remove tendons from my feet to but in my arm so I could move my fingers. I was cut in my back to get a muscle to put in my arm, cut in my tighs for skin to put in my arm, and cut in my leg to get veins and nerves to put in my arm. Been painful but faith kept me giong. I had 2 blood trasfusions cause I lost so much blood in the accident. I had a tube in my side beacuse I couldn't move to go to the bathroom. None of this would have been possible without the money raised, and for you generous people who have contributed to my cause.I feel guilty to have you guys in this position and God bless you guys out there who are helping me through all this.O.J send me 500USD yserterday so I could live in Guatemala and buy warm clothes and to eat. Thanks O.J for helping out, I really appreciate you helping out. I don't want people fighting over my cause and saying nasty words to each other, makes me feel sad when I need happiness to try to recover. We bought 1500 quetzales worth of medication today because I have to be on antibiotics for 3 months.We used the money O.J sent for the pills and I bought a jacket, we use all the money donated to us, for the hospital. The arrm was infected with what the doctor said" the worst bacteria" I had to go in for another sergery 2 weeks after the major sergery because the remaing tendons died in the arm and begun leaking. They put a huge hole in my arm so the liquids could drain out. The hole is now closed, that's why they let me out the hospital yesterday. The hospital wanted to hold me until the bill was payed but my people here with me plead, so I got out. I don't know how people live in jail but 40 days in a hospital is a long time and was enough for me. I'm so glad to be out and will see most of you guys in about 2 weeks if the hospital allows us to get out of here and try to raise funds to pay them. I just have one plea to you guys saying negative things about my friends trying to help out here,"will you give us 22 grand USD to pay our current bill?' just let us try to live and try to cover the bills with the help we are getting for all the good people out there. Its not funny lying in a hopital so long, I want this nightmare to be over. God bless you all and have a nice night. I'm giong to try resting now, talk to you all soon.
smiles,yours truly Ellis Nicholas

#219365 05/05/05 01:28 AM
M
M
Waddup Ellis cuz!
You're a gracious soul. I'm hype to read what you wrote to dash out all the negative vibe.
You may not remember me since it's been some months since I saw you last. I married to Tenah (Powah) and we sat w/you one morning last November. Last summer you punta w/me at the joint on the back page.
I loved your blazing afro! Could always spot you w/that blowout!
I'm back inna States now, but Tenah was sent up to Central. Sad mos def cuz I loved him and wanted him to come be here with me.
I was wreck to hear about your accident. You have some good friends lookin out w/much love for you. Stay strong, brotha!
If I was rollin I would have sent for you to be treated in the States in a flash.
Gimme a shout anytime at [email protected] and let me know how're you're keepin on. I got bills to pay, but I can always hook up a few goods from home to send.
Blessed!
mslisa

#219366 05/05/05 12:11 PM
E
E
ms.lisa,
of course i remember you! thanks for the compliments and thanks for your concern. yea i remember dancing with you, hehe was fun. i'm looking forward to giong back to the island for couple months before my next sergery, during that time i'll go see tenah and give him a shout up in central, cool? i'll email you later ok?
smile 4 me, Ellis

#219367 05/20/05 10:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
How dare anyone question Ryan's motives for what he's done for his friend. He has gone above and beyond what is expected of a friend and to be criticized for that is just wrong. I don't know him all that well, but I do know that Ryan has sacrificed quite a bit to make sure that Ellis got the care that he needed.

What he does for a living is no one's business but Ryans. Judge a man by who he is, not what he does for a living. And Ryan has shown that he is an exceptional friend and that should be enough for anyone.

#219368 05/20/05 01:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
ditto

#219369 05/23/05 04:03 AM
S
S
jhg

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day