Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#219517 06/28/05 04:20 PM
C
C
You say the truth Allie.

It doesn't matter where you go in the world there a small minds everywhere. Real people can see beyond the actions of a few.

--Bill

#219518 06/29/05 01:33 AM
L
L
I agree with the person above. There are indeed a lot of small minded people on CC and a lot hang out at the spot with the G. Someone need to teach those people a lesson or two. Everone should boycott the Split especially this wkend! The G made no effort to contribute in any way to the Lobster Fest, yet he is stocking up on cases of beers for the wkend. Lets boycott the spot this wkend and send those egoistic people back to where they came from. We love animals!!

#219519 06/29/05 01:11 PM
N
N
Well, the Split Bar does not owe the Lobsterfest anything. The Lobsterfest committee are a group of private individuals promoting the festival to raise money so they can all go to Cancun to party, not for any civic minded reason. If I want to give money away so others can party at my expense, I would give it to people I like, not give it away to someone just because they want to make me feel guilty for not donating.

none
#219520 06/29/05 09:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
That is why I love this message board.. and the last post was very funny!!!! I laugh my ass.... So you people have nothing to do .. I see just like me..
Funny shit.. but I gusse it is a hoax. right?

#219521 06/30/05 12:34 AM
L
L
I guess that I "mash su peps corn" when a se that some people no donate anything to lobster fest! Well in case you all don't know the lobster fest committee don't gather money to go party at Cancun.Because you donate to one cause no mean you can't donate to the next neither! They use the money to fix the fence at the school paint the school and the church jointly with CCVC.The Veterans even gave money to Jerry Badillo and a few other islanders who needed urgent medical attention! You people obviously don't know shit! except the bad that happpens on CC.
Di only thing Big G donate is the school because he is associated with A teacher that is presently on leave.
The only reason you all talk about our chairman is because you all can not manipulate him by paying him off with drinks and bribry. Maybe that is why lil CC won't prosper; because no only some of the locals narrow minded but the wanna be locals even more so, especially when they can't have their own way.

#219522 06/30/05 12:38 PM
N
N
Way to go Local Butterfyl!!!!

none
#219523 07/01/05 04:50 PM
D
D
I don't know how any body can sit by and watch some one abuse a animal without speaking out. I certainly won't be one.

I am a animal lover that thinks most animals have more feelings & brains than a lot of humans.

Humans are the real animals.

#219524 07/02/05 10:35 AM
X
X
Is Big George the really big guy that drives around in a heavy duty golf cart?

#219525 07/02/05 10:35 AM
X
X
Is Big George the really big guy that drives around in a heavy duty golf cart?

#219526 07/06/05 01:22 PM
L
L
Well maybe Big George got what was coming to him since Lobsterfest and any late night drinking at The Split was unceremoniously cut short this past weekend when the wind quit blowing, the electricity went out, and the mosquitos from Hell took over! I tried to hang at Lazy Lizard, but too many damn bugs eating me alive and I was not the only one who called it quits. There were tons of people pouring out of there, locals included. The only pleasure I got out of the bad turn of events was that I was hoping Big George lost his ass, which would be quite a large loss, if you know what I mean. Kudos to all who worked to make Lobsterfest a success and [#%!] on lazy tight wads, who are always willing to profit off the hard work of others without lifting a finger themselves. Unfortunately, there are always going to be people like Big George, who think simply because they have a little money that they are better than everyone else. They usually get theirs before it is all said and done.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day