Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#220107 01/11/06 11:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hi guys!

Thanks for your help so far. We're still looking for some land on the South side, must be on a road and next to the powerlines, but we can do some clearing if we need to. We've now got our family to help and can afford higher prices. Not sure how much yet, but please let either me, or my husband Carlos Miller at Driftwood know if you have any land or know someone who does.

We'll consider almost anything and are looking for the sale to go through really quickly.

Thanks, Nadine

R
R
I hve a lot out by the airstrip on the canal. It is up for sale. Asking 65K for it if your interested.

C
C
I say this because I hate to see folks misled here. Its real easy to get taken on a real estate deal here. Their are no plans except by private individuals on the North Side. THEIR IS NO BRIDGE, never will be. Ex. San Pedro still has a pull bridge and its split is alot smaller . Aferry is possible. The improvments on the North side, the road etc have been privatly done, Their will be no electricity, this does not make it impossible to live their, and does not make the long term investment a bad one. If you have been promised these things make sure an attorny draws up an iron clad agreement in your contract.

S
S
There is also a lot on the road back to the airstrip for 60us with hydro and a well. Let me know as we are going to put it up for sale now.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Please can you email me on [email protected] or look out for me or Carlos (Lyndsey) Miller if you have a plot for sale. We need something now so the sooner I hear from you the better. We may be able to manage those prices but need to see the land and know the size.

Thank you

[email protected]

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Are you sure the road and such was done privately? I remember seeing Giddeon who we all know worked with the Village Council driving the bulldozer. I also hear they have given about 200 lots to locals through the land lease program and have about 200 more to give out as well. If there was that much demand from locals don't you think they would figure out how to get things going over there? They must know that a developing island can not fit it's population in a one mile area. I know the Village Council has responded to messages here before, can we hear what they have to say "formally."

A
A
I have to disagree with "caulker resident" on some points:

The Boca del Rio bridge in San Pedro is almost completed. Actually, here is a photo of it:

[Linked Image]

Electricity will definitely extend to the North side. When is anybody's guess but it will come in time, hopefully before the next election in 2008.

The roads on the North side are the property of the Government and are not privately owned as suggested.

North Caye Caulker is a great place to live and has excellent potential.

And unless "caulker resident" is psychic, I don't think he/she should be flaunting opinion as fact.

Thanks and cheers,
Wendy Auxillou
Auxillou Beach Suites www.auxilloubeachsuites.com

[This message has been edited by Auxillou Beach Suites (edited 01-31-2006).]

Wendy Auxillou
Auxillou Beach Suites
Caye Caulker, Belize
www.auxilloubeachsuites.com
N
N
If you are selling land please get in touch, or at least tell me how to get in touch with you!

My email is [email protected]

Reefdiver and sunshine, where and who are you?

W
W
I too am looking for a lot or small place to buy on the Caye if anyone hears of one.
thanks
Jack

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
wow that Wendy sure is a smart alec.........and a downer.......guess her opinion is the only one that counts? Why does she even bother to "oversee" everyone?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day