BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
so i was reading what dane had to say about moving to belize...i don't want to move there right now necessarily as i am only 26, but i know that belize is where i will spend the last days of my life. i would very much like to own some property on caye caulker, but i don't want to be stupid about it, and i also don't want to step on toes so to speak. I am in the service industry, and i work my butt off to make a living so i understand to some extent the whole idea of having to please people to make a buck, as many of the folks on caye caulker might feel similar. please some advice

D
D
Sorry, Ma'm, what was the question again?

J
J
Advice on what? What is your question?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
well if you work on the food and beverage industy as most of us in caye caulker ok. to begin with this gusy or girls 75% of them just work for a pay check reason they don't now what service it period.

but in the states you can make money reasons well experience u can make easy 300 us a nigth that is the salary of some one here working two weeks if he/she is lucky.

at the moment u might want to rush things out for example if you want to buy cheap i mean for a price that not a rich person can afford u might want to work atleast a doble shifts or get two jobs as a waiter in the state you are and work hard for 6 months and then move down and buy your piece of land does not matter where you are ok prices at the moment can go from $15,000.00 us up to 100,000.00 us or more.
but what you are looking at is this ok. work it off try to stop that party and save and make it other wise you are just dreaming ok.
cheers hope you take advice

C
C
I certainly hope that Caye Caulker will remain the place you want to spend your last days by the time you reach that point. It you are in the food service industry you probably will not be able to work in that field here legally. Permits to non Belizeans for that type of work is practically unheard of as it competes with the locals getting work. If you own the business it is easier. Also with Hotel and Resort work, tour operator etc. VERY HARD TO DO.

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 284 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day