Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
OP Offline
C
Friday September 22, 7 p.m., Wine Tasting and Meet the Artists Reception
Art & Tastefest Saturday September 23 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Click here for more information
Caye Caulker Cool ARt & Tastefest

[This message has been edited by Cybercayecaulker.com (edited 08-18-2006).]

A
A
[Linked Image]

For other photos of the 2005 Cool Art & Tastefest, please click on www.auxilloubeachsuites.com/tastefest2005.html (Photos courtesy of Irene Miller).

[This message has been edited by Marty (edited 08-28-2006).]

Wendy Auxillou
Auxillou Beach Suites
Caye Caulker, Belize
www.auxilloubeachsuites.com
L
L
A reminder to get your cool food ideas ready for the Caye Caulker Cool Art and Tastefest; Friday, September 22 and Saturday, September 23nd. Check some cool pictures on the CCVC website www.cayecaulkerbelize.net.... we need volunteers, please join in the cool fun and help out.

Irene
CC Marketing Comm.

[This message has been edited by Marty (edited 08-28-2006).]

C
OP Offline
C

L
L
Get ready for the Caye Caulker Cool Art and Tastefest; Friday, September 22 and Saturday, September 23nd.

Come join in the cool fun and food! OH and the wine....

A
A
How much to get a table for art display, how must to taste and how much to enter?

C
OP Offline
C
Hi ALlie, its 25 bzd plus a 10% commission on sales for the art booths, the Tastefest is 5 bzd for each category (to be a taster). Chefs entering the Tastefest, the fee is 25 bzd per entry.
Prizes are coming in right and left! I'll post the list soon.

L
L
The Wine Tasting tickets will go on sale today! Both Caye Caulker Cool activities will be held at the Basketball Court in Caye Caulker, next to the Police Station.

Sept 22, 2006 - 8 p.m. --- Tickets are $50.00BZ per person.

Wine tasting & Artist Reception; will include a variety of food samples, sponsored by Caye Caulker restaurants: Habaneros, Herbal Tribe, Barefoot Caribe Restaurant, Coco Loco Cafe, Luciana and Michael. There will 8 different types of wine to taste .....

Sept 23, 2006, noon - 6 p.m. ---- Free entry.

Tastefest & Art Festival. A large selection of art and crafts will be on sale. There will be plenty of food to sample from ...... You be the judge!

There are plenty of awesome prizes: complimentary accommodations at.. Chaa Creek, duplooy's Jungle Lodge, Victoria House, Seaside Cabanas.... Tropic Air and Maya Island Air tickets, Crystal Car rental, Atlantic Bank, Premium Wines and other prices and money!

CCMC_______________________________________________

September 20, 2006 ?10:45 p.m. Cultural Presentations??11:45 p.m. Official Opening Ceremonies?11:50 p.m. Chairperson's Address?11:55 p.m. Tribute to the Belizean Flag?11:58 p.m. National Anthem?12:00 Midnight Fireworks Display?12:00 Md - 3:00 a.m. Music/ Jump-up
September 21, 2006 ?11:00 a.m. Official Opening Ceremonies?11:30 a.m. Citizen's Parade?12:00 Noon - 6: 00 p.m. Music/Jump-up

A
A
Coming up tomorrow is this excellent festival.

On another note, Cyber Caye Caulker, would you have a really great photo (or two, or three) or today's festivities I could post on the Chronicles? Would love at least one if you have one handy. Or if anyone else was taking photos today would love to have some e-mailed to me so I could put them up on a website. Please contact me privately at [email protected] if you can help. All credits will go to the photographer. Regrettably my digital camera has been misplaced and I missed a ton of great shots today.

Thanks and cheers,
Wendy Auxillou
Auxillou Beach Suites
Caye Caulker Chronicles
Caye Caulker, Belize

Wendy Auxillou
Auxillou Beach Suites
Caye Caulker, Belize
www.auxilloubeachsuites.com
Wendy,

Here are some pictures from the parade yesterday. Feel free to use any of them.
http://cayeconnect.com/CC_Independence_2006/

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (dabunk), 276 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day