Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#221686 12/06/06 11:01 PM
OP Offline
Hi All. Has anyone used [#%!].com for Maya reservations recently? I sent an email a week ago but haven't gotten a reply. I'm ready to finalize some plans and would love to save some $!
Thanks.

Don't know about flights to and from the Caye but American has a deal from MIA to BZE round trip for something < $300rt Called their weekend getaways.I think you can stay for about a 10 day weekend though.

I'll be happy to discuss my avatar with anyone who knows what it is.
OP Offline
Thanks, Don. I have Delta reservations to BZE. I think I got a good deal round trip from Greensboro a couple of weeks ago for February...$397...the lowest I have ever paid. Now I just need to get us to SPR. 65 days!

tried to book maya flight thru [#%!] first part of nov...couldn't get any response either...ended up using tropic air's 1-800 number and booking with them...didn't have to wait for an e-mail to confirm...and paid at the airport at bze...didn't save 10%, but it was less worry for me...

kerry #221719 12/07/06 08:38 AM
I had the same problem back in October. I sent Maya Air a email directly and explained the problem I was having with Ambergrisdiscounts.com and they honored the 10% off discount. It took a few days to get a response from maya but all worked out in the end.

OP Offline
Thanks, Kerry and Tiona Luster. I had a feeling that it wasn't working when I didn't hear back from my email and since I hadn't seen any posts on here about it recently.
64 days to wait!!

Hon Offline
I tried to book through [#%!] two weeks ago. The reservation went through and [#%!] debited my down payment through PayPal but I didn't receive a confirmation from Maya Island so I emailed them. Here's the reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Ms. M*****,

I regret to inform you that the Belize Discounts website is down and as such, we no longer process bookings originating from them.

I have checked the database, and indeed, no such booking exists in the system. My best recommendation in this case would be to either visit our website http://www.mayaislandair.com/ again and book directly online, or request the same via this conduct by providing us with the particulars (names/ages, flight dates and times) along with a credit card data (including the 3 or 4-digut security code) so that we can book the reservation for you, after which a confirmation e-mail (also your e-ticket) would be sent to you and the aforementioned data destroyed. To check in, all you will need are your names and the confirmation number.

Please feel free to contact us in the event that you should require additional information/assistance.

Regards,

Saida E. Espat
Reservations & Marketing Manager
Maya Island Air
Municipal Airport
Belize City, Belize, C.A.
Tel: (011-501) 223-1140 Ext. 252
Dir: (011-501) 223-0462
Fax: (011-501) 223-6070
www.mayaislandair.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After threatening [#%!] with contacting PayPal and MasterCard directly, they refunded my deposit without explanation.

Pedro1 has posted that he can get a 10% discount. PM him for the details.

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
Hon #221743 12/07/06 12:04 PM
OP Offline
WOW! Thanks, Hon. I believe you definitely answered my question!!

O
O
See you at the Oasis, K & W

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.