Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#222246 12/10/06 07:17 PM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
an old friend from Oregon is living in Belize for several years and is selling this product, which i highly recommend....

Email William Conde at [email protected] to order some....

[Linked Image]
Itch-A-Way is a miraculous product of nature, using pure, cold pressed, extra virgin, hemp seed oil. We have been testing Itch-A-Way deep in the rainforest of Belize, on the beaches and in the waters of the Caribbean for no less than 8 years now. In the beginning we had no idea of the many uses we would find for this incredible product. The environment of Belize's rainforest, where not only do mosquitoes bite, but the flies, ants and many other bugs teach you, that you also, are part of the food chain.

Poisonous plant infections, that make poison ivy and poison oak look like child's play, fungi that thrive in the rainforest climate and on and under your skin, all of this and more make the rainforest of Belize an excellent proving ground for skin first aid. The beaches and waters of the Caribbean, with their sun, sand flies, coral and jelly fish, to mention a few skin hazards, are no less of a proving ground for skin first aid. Itch-A-Way not only relieves the itching and burning caused by these, but it also prevents further toxic reactions and aids the rapid healing. It has been proven to be nothing short of miraculous in as much as it really sooths and heals a multitude of skin first aid problems. It is also a great sun block and tanning aid. We don't know of any five, ten or even more products that could be put together to replace this one simple, inexpensive, safe and effective product of nature.
Yes it is of cannabis. It is the oil from the seed. After 8 years of putting this oil on every conceivable dread that the rainforest and the ocean can show us, we can say with the greatest of confidence that our product really works, in a way that is truly miraculous.
Serving mankind for thousands of years Cannabis has an unparalleled record of use and safety. Sorry Itch-A-Way will not get you high, it is THC free and legal.

Marty #222250 12/10/06 09:17 PM
Thanks for posting this Marty.

I got some of that fab coconut oil as a result of your past posts and this product looks just as great.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

tacogirl #222257 12/10/06 10:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
work on snakes, Marty?

#222340 12/11/06 01:34 PM
S
S
Rykat, this product is totally above you. It has hemp oil in it, a definite "no no" for tight wing conservatives.

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
yeah that coconut oil is super too. its at http://turneffecoconut.com for anyone interested....

Marty #222343 12/11/06 01:38 PM
Originally Posted by Marty
yeah that coconut oil is super too. its at http://turneffecoconut.com for anyone interested....

Now theres something that Rykat could use...might help his constipation.

S
S
oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
may help your rrhoids!!

SIN, any product you can use on chapped lips and hemmorrhoids is above me!!Make sure when you apply to both places to use the same finger!

#222358 12/11/06 02:37 PM
S
S
Talking from experience? Perhaps my seven year old would enjoy your bathroom humor. Or it could be that closet Jersey thing, jokes about the male rectal orafice and lips. It is proven that the things we dwell on come forth in our humor. Lips and assholes, wow, do you feel liberated now you've been "outed".

Who whould have thought, well on second thought, you are Republican, seems to be the trend these days!

LMAO!

Sexy Eddy would be proud.

SIN

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
LYAO, ABY?

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.