Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#222536 12/12/06 10:23 AM
OP Offline
Hi you fuzzless humans. My human friends at SAGA really need an ethernet card for a desk top computer that has been donated to them. Wondering if anyone out there can get their paws on an old one for us that they don't need anymore. Meanwhile, the generous public have made it necessary for me to update our Christmas wish list, so please check that out. Sometimes humans really surprise me. As a Canine Nurse (CN) at SAGA I get used to seeing all the horrible things that humans do to animals, so it is wonderful to know that the good humans outnumber the bad ones.

Wags, Woofs and Winks,

Nurse Melly

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue."Anonymous

S
S
Might have one or 2 laying around, will check this morning.

S
S
Found 3, will be over shortly.

OP Offline
You are a doggy hero Simon. I'll give you big doggy kisses when I see you (and I promise not to lick my butt first). Wags, Woofs and Winks, Nurse Melly

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue."Anonymous

OP Offline
Well the lovely human Simon (who still doesn't know his woof from his arf) dropped by the ethernet cards. We were all excited, jumping up and down, running in circles, barking and then POW! Our illusions were shattered. The monitor doesn't work. So, the SAGA folk have sent me on the prowl to sniff out a new (or very old but still working) monitor that someone might have laying about the place. If you can help, we would be so happy. Even if you can't, please come and visit us.

Wags, Woofs and winks, Nurse Melly

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.