Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
rdh3333 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Price reduced to U.S. $149,000.00 for quick sale. 2 story with owners quarters up and rental space down. Rental space has lease for $1,000.00 U.S./month with good tenant. Nice fenced yard with plants and cement bodega. 1 &1/2 block south of new bridge on middle street. Ocean and river view. PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECT@ [email protected] if interested. Also PLEASE IF NOT IN SAN PEDRO NOW OR COMING SOON AND HAVE THE CASH DON'T REQUEST INFO. Not to be negative just that if you can't physically view the property how can you buy it and of course if no cash then same thing. Very nice home with good income for island dreamer. Your new Home in San Pedro awaits and what a great deal. Offer for limited time. Thanks in advance for your understanding.
Please no emails through the board, email [email protected] only please. Thank you.

I know this house and it's a very good deal by island standards.

cute house too.

R
rdh3333 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Thanks so much for the kind words. Still available at this greatly reduced bargain price. As before please only Principal's with actual cash to buy who either live or will be in San Pedro soon. You gotta have the $$$ and you gotta be here to see this really nice home and you need to be the actual person who is interested. Exception being I could work with our fine local realtors if one of you have a buyer. Email me direct only please at [email protected]
Again the scoop: 2 story cement house located on middle street just past the Casa Pan Dulce Bakery and before the bridge. Upstairs is 2 bdrm, 1 bath and very comfy and nice. Down is 2 bdrm and 2 bath and rented for $2,000.00/Bze per month on long term. Large fence all around property, burglar bars, plants and up has AC in all rooms. Beautiful view of the sea in front and the river in back. This price ($149,000.00/USD) is a short term offer for a quick sale. Terms to be agreed upon by both parties. Law Firm of Barrow & Williams will transfer title or other Attorney agreed upon. Again contact me direct ONLY Please @ [email protected] in qualified and wanting a nice home in Paradise. Thank you all!

Last edited by rdh3333; 01/14/07 11:56 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 328 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.