Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
I found the advise that the board gave to lentochka's post regarding places to stay ,,,outstanding and very considerate for the visiter. I wonder if I might ask a little follow-up to your responses. We, (son, daughter-in-law & I)visited AC last November and are planning another trip for next November. "That's as soon as they can get away". (I perhaps can't wait that long). So, please put your thinking caps on and come up with a place to stay for a week or 10 days that is--- in town, 2 br&bath, on the beach, A/C, Cable. If the place were <$200/day US it would mean I could spend more on fishing. Any thoughts you may wish to share will be much appreciated.

I'll be happy to discuss my avatar with anyone who knows what it is.
It's a little south of town, but you might try the Exotic Caye. They have great off-season specials.

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
Take a look at the Palms, too.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Banana Beach has a great set up for what you're looking for. They have a main suite which includes a bedroom w/ TV, bathroom and living room and full kitchen area. You can add up to four bedrooms to the suite, each bedroom with its own bath, TV, coffee pot and small fridge. Full breakfast is included in the price of the room and the off season rates are really good - $2325 per night for 2 bed/2 bath, if you're staying a full week you may be able to negotiate a bit better as it is slow season.

Law- for $2325 a night I would hope that there is more than breakfast included.

Never Use money to measure wealth
Paradise Villas is right on the North edge of town, close to everything & has a very nice large pool in the sun.
The Palms is very nice & just a little bit South of town by Sunbreeze, the only thing I don't like about the Palms is the pool, very tiny & around the back side in the shade.
Banana Beach is about a mile & a half from town.

Last edited by J DOG; 12/22/06 07:29 AM.
Look at Casa Caracol. Great location - just a little north of town, but an easy walk or ride - and right around $200/nt for either the 2- or 3-bd units, plus a 5% discount for a 7-nt or longer stay. Very helpful owners, too!

re: Banana Beach - what she meant to say was $235/nt or $1645/week. Both + 9% tax and include full breakfast. 2 br/2 bath oceanfront unit rates based on quad occupancy. Great place.

it's all in the articulation

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
Yeah Barbara, I knew it was a typo. but I just had to pull her chain a wee bit.

Never Use money to measure wealth
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 297 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.